Got Caught For The Stupidest Reason

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thcmlsd, Jun 21, 2014.

1. ive only smoked weed in the house like twice in 6 years. and thats when my parents were gone for days. it really isnt hard to smoke outside and I personally love the ritual of it.

2. It will still smell a little even with all the precaution. What you need is to spray some air freshner to help but it's too late now.

3. unless you have shitty winters lol

4. Hey OP call your dad and ask him for some weed.

5. i feel that. 

6. lol you don't even need air freshener whatsoever. I toke out of my bong pretty much every day of the week in my living room while my dad is at work. All I need to do is open a window and blow it outside. Maybe turn the fan on if I smoke multiple bowls. There is never any smell left. Soon as the smoke goes outside you're in the clear.

7. Man I wish my back yard was more private. There isn't a single spot where I'm not in view of at least two neighbor houses. And it's in washington so you know it's fucking raining 3 out of the 4 seasons, all day every day.

8. imma have to steel that pic from you bro xD haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. serious tho , you should get a vape or something if you don't feel like smoking outsidevbut then again you have a peace sooo idk haha

10. OP... You dun fucked up.
    Seriously just go outside, it's not difficult. If you want easy portable stuff just roll a joint or get a vape like everyone says.
    Also, next time your dad does that punch him in the gut. Weed can't kill you but your dad obviously can.

11. Unless you were using a sploof the fan and a open window would not have fixed the smell

12. The last part of this had me dying hahaha

13. Not to sound like a troll but you said he smelled it on your breath, obviously he knows. Plus calling your house phone 3 am isn't the smartest idea even if you did it on accident

14. Is it possible that the fan was blowing air in the wrong direction?

15. He slapped you damn

16. Ok OP says that he is going back to dorm after the summer. That means he is college aged. If my dad slapped me 5 times and choked me for smoking pot, The cops would have to be called because I would fight back. Paramedics would be called too. Fuck abusive parents they are all assholes.

17. how old are you nigga? you aren't 18 i know that much. you shoulda wopped your dad for that ha. No one's gonna fucking choke me, NO ONE. i mean if my dad slapped me for disrespecting him... fine... i can take that...

but CHOKE me? nah, nigga's gettin flipped and choked the fuck out himself.

18. :huh:

19. Agreed. Abusive parents are bad. But still parents have become so lenient these days. My parents smacked me a few times for being out of line and I turned out better than most people my age. Kids these days are just spoiled little brats.

20. Yes, kids need physical discipline when they are young. But to be bitch slapped and choked at college aged is just plain fucked up. Especially for smoking weed. That just pisses me off.