The Ouija Board Told Me I Am God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014.

"That is your opinion, mannnnn....."^^^

Just within this thread....It is amazing how people can have such different experiences and views, isn't it? Amazing! Nothing is written in stone... besides proven scientific concepts/knowledge.

Not hating on you Hoes...btw..only an observation.

..and Op just watch out where you poke your finger...Ya might get bit..We are only little children in all of this..IMO 

2. So we're close minded for lacking the belief in your specific god and set of rules?

No one claimed that ouija boards were fake ahaa, some just don't believe they are tools for invisible entities to communicate with those involved.
    Please give the verses that shows what satan wants, specifically him wanting to be god, and him thinking he was god himself(which to me sounds silly, seeing as though he would presumably know god created him, so, how could he possibly believe he was god if the fucker was right there floating on a cloud or whatever he(god) does).
    As a guy who used to believe the bible was the inspired word of god, it would irk me when someone claimed the bible said something but didn't have the reference to prove it.
    And why shouldn't he "fuck" with it anymore? What harm could come from it if OP doesn't seem to be a Christian? He's already doomed to hell for lack of accepting Jesus's gift of salvation so why not?

3. There's a study showing that ouija boards are manipulated by us and our minds block the fact that we are moving the piece because we focus so much on it moving on its own an are so interested in the supernatural side of it.

"Wait! We can't stop here, this is bat country!"- Fear and Loathing

4. Dude i have had a similar experience, i know exactly what you mean about the stars/atoms thing, it kinda felt like i was seeing every potential possibility, or like.. each one was the spark that when stumbled upon could reveal an infinate number of possibilities or realities.. im bad at explaining stuff but thats how it felt anyway.. but, like, on an epic, mind blowing scale..

I didnt have the exact same experience as you, but i can definately relate to that.. what is it? State of conciousness? Idk... but it made me realise a lot of shit about myself, and like how most of the time, especially around other people, i wasnt my proper self...

Its like everyone's 'consiousness' is swinging between different 'selves', but they see themselves as 'one'.. when in fact their personality varies dramatically depending on their subconcious' state.. idk, this probably isnt making sense..

but OP, in response to the 'i think im god thing'.. IMO maybe that state you experienced was kind of a.. 'shared consiousness'? Like a seperate plain of existence.. or the cause/power behind our own reality?

Anyway what im getting at is that perhaps that.. 'dimension' (sorry for all the random changes in wording, i dont know what fits best) is like, god's subconsious or some shit, not that i believe in 'God' as in bible god, but who knows if theres some creator being or entity or whatever.. anyway the experience you had could have been a glimpse of that consiousness.. maybe you felt a fraction of what it would be like to be that 'awareness'.

Ive even lost myself now.. id kinda semi forgotten about the whole experience as i was thinking about it too much and it made me feel more lost and depressed.. but yea i wanna experience it again now to and analyse it more, im just spouting theories based on what i remember of it.. but yeah man its some deep shit. Im glad someone else has experienced something similar, i was sure i was mentally ill afterwards lol. Probably am :/

5. #125 0ri0n, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    @a soggy fish
       No. Everything you just said makes perfect sense and adheres almost exactly to my own beliefs. What you said about it maybe having been just a glimpse of God, a quick touch, even in uncertainty you worded it better than I ever could. "That awareness" What a lovely way to put it, because I don't think of God as sentient, actively thinking and deciding like we do. If it is all knowing and all aware, there is nothing to be thought. Just to be known. And I don't even get it enough myself to say much else, I'd just be babbling.

6. I dont get how a parker brothers ( may not be the brand you were using but you get my point) game board lets you communicate with spirits and the like.

7. #127 coolioluke9, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    It said that it liked to play word games with you. dont take what he is saying so litterally. he has a point but you stopped playing the game. PM me and i believe i can answer some of your questions, or at least ill be able to find out

8. When I meditate deeply into the nothingness and let it embrace me by my submission of everything I "think" I know of this reality, I feel this loving energy eventually embrace me.  Sometimes it actually overcomes me with joy to the point where I have to come out of it.  It's almost as if the human body can't handle that amount of truth all at once. 

Here's a little known fact.  Thich Naht Hanh has spoke of this 'energy' in his mindful meditation retreats, you can find some of his works on youtube.  Just in case anyone here is closed minded and believes people who talk about this type of stuff is crazy or has mental illnesses, Thich Naht Hanh was awarded the Nobel peace prize and actually was a major catalyst for the ending of the Vietnam war.  This man was always at the side of Martin Luther King Jr. during the 60's, and was a HUGE influence in the civil right movement...  It's just too bad that our shitty education system has failed most of us as I never even heard of the man until I woke up and seeked him out myself.  

Please by all means google any of these facts I have presented here. 

We're all part of the 'whole' of things.  There isn't more than one thing actually going on when you find the truth.  There's only ONE thing going on, not the subject/object illusion that's been programmed into our minds since birth (easily controlled).  Duality is an illusion, you just have to be willing to look and see for yourself.  Look up what 'self-inquiry' is and you will soon open up a world of wonder to explore...  you'll know what I mean when you get there. :)

Peace and love to all of you on here reading this. 

9. If you want answers maybe it would be best to check a bible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Hah. No. Not for me sir.

11. hm...well - conscousness is immortal... will continue to exist through time eternal. It is god

12. But God wouldn't smoke cigarettes :O

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. God is God and will do whatever the fuck God pleases.

14. Yeah but still. An ouija board telling you that you are God, basically saying that you are the supreme creator of all eternity is a bit far fetched don't you think?

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Print this out and take it to your nearest psychiatrist. Ask him if he thinks you are crazy.

16. If you would actually read my posts you would understand I am making no such claims. In fact it should be very clear even just from the first post.

I don't think I need to for the answer  :laughing:

i Know. but drinking will not help the shivers it may make you puke and may cause an headache and
    may be bad for your health good luck remember mind over matter and time.

18. Dude I'm on shrooms and your theory on why we are here. Blew my mind so tight

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum