The Ouija Board Told Me I Am God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014.

We are meant to die. Eternal life would be a fate worse than death. Whoever Delilah is, it's pointing you in the wrong direction.

I'd love to see the look on your doctors face when you say that you're going to dedicate your life to achieving immortality.

2. I don't see what's so wrong about it. And dedicate is a strong word, it's just a goal should I ever actually achieve that kind of wealth in my life.

3. Who is delilah?

4. @[member="SlayerVA"] The voice in my head lol.
    Read back a ways.

5. I read everything multiple times, you never explained that, which is probably the most important point to your story, as it pretty much explains everything logically now.

I'll PM you about my experiences, well, whatever a strong atheist can experience with the "Supernatural" that is lol

Those that do possess that kind of wealth will make sure you never get to that point.

7. I apologize, I thought there was enough to infer it from, but I'm biased of course so idk. Basically an entity or spirit or what-have-you that I spoke to one night that saved my life in a way. Very little contact since.
    Fuck 'em I'll die trying, not even asking for much.

8. Also, drug induced ego deaths don't count.

9. Just be careful. Don't go into places you shouldn't

10. No man. That's not a good thought to entertain.

11. Lol how vapid.

12. I was 8 hours without a toke at that point, nothing else but nicotine the whole weekend. I've never even tried one of the unmentionables that may lead to such things

What do you mean?

Let's be civil now I think he had very valid ideas.

13. Sorry, I just don't agree with such adherence to western appraisal of such an experience when there has been so much written about it in the east. It is like asking a monkey to be your doctor, instead of asking the doctor to your left, who would instead dispell your doubts and help you authenticate your experience as a well documented one by some other name.

14. #54 Pie Romania, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014

This reminds me of a video I watched where it explained the 42+2, 44+2, 46+2, 48+2, etc. and discussed the Christ Consciousness I believe it was. Spoke about how humans are constantly evolving and how the Egyptians I think it was, had art depicting men 18-20' tall or higher, something that would be capable in the distant future. I can't remember the name of the video for the life of me, but it was a younger guy narrating with animation to help explain. I think I saw it on here, but my youtube history is so clogged up from being bored, it'd take me forever to find it. If anyone happens to know the video I'm talking about, post it up so I can watch it again because it was quite intriguing and I was so overwhelmed with information that I didn't retain much.

15. I think I see. As much as I would like to have these experiences affirmed I consider myself a man of logic and can't help but doubt, even though I'm the one who experienced it. The evidence is certainly compelling but not quite definitive. 

16. Lol'd so hard.

17. #57 TinTizzy, Jun 24, 2014
    I had a similar experience on *expletive deleted*..my friends playing the guitar and i felt myself zone out and then shoot up into space on the sound wave or the tone

i could see a bunch of galaxys and just felt overwhelming knowledge of everything that could ever exist and all the questions and answers I could think of were flashing in front of me in Q: and A: form...meaning of life, death, everything for infinity..felt like it lasted for like 10 seconds but when i rushed back into my body and woke up my cigarette i set down was burned to the butt which takes a few mins at least...then someone sitting across from me asks if im ok and said i look like i died...I jumped up and stopped the music and party screaming about space travel and everyone looks at me like im a weirdo and doesnt care...that was just a crazy experience

Back then i didnt even know things like this existed i was just 19 and wanting to get fucked up..after than i just happened to start learning about parallel universes and how all timelines could have already existed into infinity and it was all explaining a lot of things i was thinking..and no im not skitzo but a lot do have the same kind of hallucinations which i find interesting..but yea i can talk about that shit forever haha :bongin:

18. #58 0ri0n, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    @[member="TinTizzy"] 12k posts and you're going to name unmentionables?

19. I then later read about the akashic records which kinda describes it but thats supposedly just the record of everything in this timeline but i saw everything in all the timelines

20. #60 TinTizzy, Jun 24, 2014

ill change it