The Ouija Board Told Me I Am God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014.

1. #1 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    Last night was freaky as fuck.
    For this to make any sense I need to give a little background on my spirituality, I'll try to keep it brief. A few months ago I experienced ego death and believe I got a glimpse at the true nature of the universe and its workings. I believe that many of the spiritual things we experience, particularly a lot of new age stuff, can be explained by the laws of the universe, and is in fact synonymous with it. Basically I think our purpose here is to completely understand everything in existence. My greatest dream, deeply intertwined with my method of belief, is to somehow achieve immortality, to live forever and explore the depths of all existence and see the universe to it's end. I believe that we as humans are but a budding force and we have the capability, should we pursue it, to be the masters of the universe, to be gods. I want to be there when the final answers are revealed.

So after my friends and I were good and stoned we set up the board and I watched them mess with it. I was very skeptical but I could see almost right away that they weren't messing around, they were barely touching the marker and it was moving of its own accord.
    "Hello Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo."
    Those are the zodiacs of everybody in the room.
    My friend C: "Is this Adam?" (The spirit guide they've been using)
    "Yes."
    C: "Our friend has a question for you, may he ask it?"
    "Yes."
    And that's when they had me put my hand on the marker.
    Me: "Could I try to speak to something else?"
    "Yes."
    So I got out my stones and did a little meditating and focused on an entity that I met once before, one that saved my life. Note that I'm not qoing to explain much about it, it was a very personal experience.
    Me: "Are you there?"
    "Maybe."
    Me: "Is this another one of your clever word games?" (It's quite coy, likes to give playful answers)
    "A-L-W-A-Y-S"
    C: "Why are you here?"
    "Leo."
    Me: "Who are you?"
    "You K-Now W-H-O I A-M."
    Me: "I have to be sure. what is your name?"
    "D-E-L-I-L-A-H."
    I frickin lost it there, I had to smoke a cigarette and slam some of my buddy's drink to stop shivering. None of my friends know anything about this, and I damn well know I wasn't moving that marker. It was fucking legit.
    I decided I would ask it some questions of a nature that I know it would understand though my friends were still in the dark.
    Me: "How long am I going to live?"
    "0" (Just the number 0) We all thought that was a bit of a strange response.
    C: "How many years will ------ live?"
    "No."
    C: "You can't tell us?"
    It didn't move. My friends prodded it with some more questions, no response.
    Me: "My dreams of living forever and seeing the ends of existence, is it just delusion?"
    "T-I-M-E I-S N-O-T-H-I-N-G Leo."
    Me: "What is that supposed to mean?"
    "You A-R-E   G-O-D."

Then I went and sat by myself outside for a long time, I was freaked out. Makes me wonder if I'm crazy but I swear on my life I did not influence the marker and my friends hadn't the slightest clue what was going on beforehand. I don't know man. I just don't know.

2. C is fucking with you.........

3. You must be god.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Cobra Commander, Jun 21, 2014
    parlour games anyone.

I wouldn't worry OP

5. #5 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014
    Neither C, or any of them, even knew of the existence of this thing or my spiritual path until I explained this to them afterward.
    I already knew its name was Delilah. Haha. It's the reason for my username.

I am not claiming to be the second coming or whatever like that one dude on this forum.

This was just really crazy and really close to some personal philosophies and... Shit like I said I don't know. Just wanna hear what you guys think.

6. Sounds interesting, I would like to hear more about your ego death experience!

7. Feel free to pm me

8. #8 lazytoker, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014

Well, I don't know. Anything can happen. I typically see ouija boards as children's games for entertainment. nothing serious. I don't think the marker was moving by anything other than a person/people with their hands on it. If it's magical, then it should move without anybody touching it. It shouldn't need a ouija board to communicate to you. As for it saying you are god, I don't see the significance. Does it change anything? You're still you, in that body... still alive, still like any other person. Claiming to be god is common and popular these days anyways. Everyone and their brother that has a "one with the universe" experience or something of the like, starts thinking or saying they are god for some period of time. It can lead to serious delusions.

You say nobody knew of delilah or your philosophies until after, but how can you be sure of that? I would stick with the possibility that someone is fucking with you, or you're fucking with us over the possibility that a mystical spirit is contacting you through a children's game. I wasn't there and don't intend to discredit you, just saying what I think.

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSvhnDVWXI

10. Vid of you fucking with the board again or gtfo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I have conflicting delusions which leads to confusion and illusion  :smoking:

12. #12 0ri0n, Jun 21, 2014
    Hey man I'm just as skeptical as you are. I wouldn't dare doubt that I was being fucked with except that they CAN'T know, I've never spoken to anybody about it. I know that I'm still human and I know I always will be. But I don't necessarily... Well... It doesn't matter, hypothetical meta-physical mumbo jumbo won't get us anywhere. I certainly respect your opinion, it's the most logical stance available.

Next time perhaps. Likely next saturday when we go camping.

13. I believe you OP......I tell so many people to be careful w those boards. Ive heard way too many bad things w em. Luckily ive never messed w em.....and yours wasnt truly a bad experience....be careful in the future! If you in the wrong place.....a spirit could haunt your ass....possibly forever.

14. Yep I think you are entertaining some insane thoughts there bro. While you are here in the physical realm, you will not live forever. When your body dies and your spirit leaves, then you will have all your answers. Until then, it's none of your business.

15. I feel the same way ^^^.

Ever get that feeling like when you are looking up at the stars and you start to just kind of feel like you understand everything for a brief moment? I think it's always a fleeting feeling because whatever it is, is disconnected from the physical world. Really hard to describe but you just kind of feel it. But then something distracts you and brings you back down to reality. I don't think you can have both. The only times I have ever felt like I really knew what was going on spiritually, I was physically disconnected, and those answers I had were forgotten once I got snapped back to reality again. It's like going back and forth over and over until one day I will die and then finally pick a side.

16. I have to disagree. I believe one day it will be possible to live forever and I believe that the physical plane extends in ways we simply don't comprehend yet that encompass our spirituality and can explain it by measurable laws, just like everything else in existence. I am simply saying, I think that humanity has the capability to become, if not gods themselves, a force that is collectively as powerful as the "Gods" we believe in, and that we one day could truly have all the answers, right here, in this realm.

17. have you run this past the Quija board of directors?

18. Better hope you are ready for any door you've opened playing with that shit

... what if the answer given to you is really just a reflection of your most based desire? That is, to BE god. What if those who look and are eager to attain divination, into the most penetrating "secrets" of the universe, by illegitmate means, i.e., ouija boards, conjurings, abuse of intoxicants, etc., are lead onto a path that's not as wholesome and promising as the subject would like to believe ?

We are not God, but we are, as apportioned atmans, made in the "image" of the eternal God (the Mind to whom space and time, as we know of them representationally, are but forms by which he manifests his dominion, and omnipresence).

Time is nothing to eternity... so don't allocate the eternal within yourself, all in the name of jinn, or devas, who neither can help nor harm you without preordinance; in reality, they, in and of themselves, are impotent (as impotent as an unplugged electronical device).

To find God is to understand, and discern, one's self... but, by finding God, or his dominion, within yourself, that does not mean you personally become synonymous with his Being, you just become empowered by recognizing the will endowed, and spirit alloted, to you by his fecund grace.

"There are two natures in us, one good, the other bad. Where is God? Where you are not, and the kingdom of God is within you." -- Pascal

20. #20 aToker, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    The ouija board is real believe it or not. Demons and negative entities are confusing you because satan thought he was god and wanted/wants to be one. Don't fuck with the board anymore. Others will call you crazy(well, because this is grasscity, filled with close minded people) so just keep away from it.