Ripped Off

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TheMadReefer, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Are you kidding me. You are overreacting from such a simple statement dude. "You learned your lesson not to spend that much money on something you could do with your damn fingers." Now I want you to sit and read that statement. Is there a single insult in there? Nope I don't see one, just a simple point being made that it's much cheaper to use your hands. If you think you're a genius for using a vaporizer while you don't have much money than why not use hash oil instead? Quit acting like you're superior than other people who are trying to give a little advice. Calling me the ignorant one when you put the blame on a company who had nothing to do with the error, got mad at them for not doing anything when you didn't even have the grinder a week afterwards. Yep, keep telling yourself that you're the smart one here. I'll be smoking self made quality oil and absorbing much more thc for much less money. And I didn't waste 65 dollars on such a simple tool. And I'm sitting over here getting called the ignorant one. Don't blow a gasket over there now.

2. Thats good to hear,it sounds like they understand the meaning of customer service. :hello:

3. #23 TheMadReefer, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    How is this post^ me over reacting? Rather it seems like you just now ignored every point I made in that post. Besides when you came back and said I think I am so smart for vaping.....

Dude on every reply you've made you have basicly acted like I am moron, or in general you are being a dick. While ignoring most of what I've said in my replies to you. Right here you make your point, then you go on to say if I think I'm a genius for vaping, and you go on generally insulting me. When did I ever say I am a genius for vaping? Isn't the only reason I even mentioned vaping was trying to explain to you why I need a good grinder? Then I went on to explain to you why I would vape if I don't have a tun of cash, because you assumed vaping costs more for some reason, and called me on it.
    ^Just more friendly advice from this guy on a subject he seems to know nothing about. In no way is that ignorant.... In no way is he trying to be a dick.

Also in no way am I acting superior, but rather I don't think you like what I am saying. Also if you are going to give a little advice, then maybe you should think of a less insulting way to do it. Maybe I should quote your entire first post 

That sounds pretty rude dude. Not like you are just trying to offer friendly advice..... That was in reply to me saying I had contacted them, and they wouldn't do anything. 

Insults like this have been in every one of your posts.  When did I say I was the smart one? I pointed out to you how you are being ignorant. Go look up the word ignorant. Acting the way you've acted without the entire story, is well ignorant. Like you said you didn't know why I would or wouldn't need a grinder, you said I left that out, but you not knowing didn't stop you from implying that it was stupid. What reason did I have to mention why I need a grinder? This wasn't a post about why I need a grinder. You were the one who assumed there is no reason to have one, and then made a rude comment about it. Isn't that ignorant? This is why I said you are being ignorant. Then you replied to me with "don't tell me I am fucking ignorant when you left that detail out".

Also the reason I was mad at them is yes because they didn't do anything. There are ebay sellers that offer two weeks, or even more to contact them. What is your point by saying I didn't even have the grinder a week afterwards?  Why shouldn't I be mad that they wouldn't do anything when I contacted them just after a week? Why would this make me stupid? 

Look another insult even though my last post, the one this was replying too. Was completely calm and lvl headed. Yes, you are being called ignorant, cause you are being ignorant. Also if you vaped that oil you would get even more out of it. Also nobody here wasted 65 dollars, seeing as how I contacted them, and they have handled it. More insults about things you don't seem to fully understand. Yes, you are the one being called ignorant.

Also thats awesome that you make those oils. I wish I had access to that, they are awesome. I knew one guy who made those a while back. However the best thing for me that I have access to right now is vaping solids. Spending 65 dollars on a grinder that will make those solids go much further, and pay for itself litteraly after I have purchased a couple bags, hardly seems like a waste if that is what I need it for. 

Hells yeah they do! Their service is a hell of a lot better then EZGrinders.com that is for sure.

4. No shit SC has better customer service. Because you know they were the company that made the mistake and EZgrinders did absolutely nothing wrong, it's not their fault that you don't know a single thing about company policies, or should I say that your ignorant. This argument isn't even worth it if you're mormon. I don't see how anyone else could get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO offended by this. And are you really this dumb? Vaping oil doesn't get more out of it. I can cook it, or incinerate it in a rig, hold it in and absorb all of the thc in it. Simple as that. So, have fun not being able to take constructive criticism from anyone who has more experience than you. Makes it pretty depressing just to think that someone could really act like that towards others, let alone someone who thinks every plain sentence is an insult. So, again stay in church mormon. And have fun with your pathetic life of refusing to learn a single lesson in life.

5. #25 TheMadReefer, Jun 25, 2014

You realize there are ebay sellers that have better costumer service then EZgrinders. Most company policies fall more in line with what I am saying my good man. Also I am really not offended, I just love discussion. However, you did just teach me something about oils, if that is true, which is awesome, and thank you! Also what you have told me is hardly constructive criticism. What little that was constructive, I acknowledged. In fact, being able to thank you here and there, and acknowledge some of your points, I think proves that I can take constructive criticism pretty well = ). 

I do think its funny that you say its funny that people can act this way to others.... Right after you insult me for being a mormon.... Which is funny lol cause I don't even go to church, let alone being a mormon xD.

If you think those are plain sentences with no insult... Well then you are probably going to be very hated on these forums... Just like they told you in the other thread where you managed to argue with several people very recently.  

Buy yeah man you seem to be the one who can't take anything from somebody who knows something more about certain topics. I mean I said thank you, I learned something. However there are several points that I have made time and time again, and you seem to have just completely ignored them, and even gone on in posts after I made the points as if they were never mentioned. 

You have resorted to calling me stupid over oils, and to insult me by calling me a mormon.... Lol Yeah dude I am the one who needs to learn to take criticism. Please stop posting in this topic. This is adding nothing to it. 

6. You're not adding anything to the topic either dude. You really haven't made many good points dude. All you did was bicker over the fact that I'm ignorant because you happened to forget to mention that you vape. I was merely saying you acted as a mormon would when hearing a sentence that has some minor criticism. If you can't handle that, and overreact with these proportions. Then how do you think people will like you? Still need to prove you're better than someone over the internet? Have fun with yet another overreaction, don't blow another gasket.

7. #27 lwien, Jun 25, 2014
  8. #28 TheMadReefer, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014

Yeah it seems they don't allow people to call out companies there. Also I accept that I was pretty pissed, and didn't make the best post at first. However the topic went on in the retailer discussion thread with good results if you check it out. I'm not sure whats so amazing about taking the post to different sites though. I mean these forums are for getting what you want to get out there, and discussing it. Why wouldn't I post that at two different sites? Also I only posted in 2 threads. I made my own about the topic, and then posted in thread for retailer feedback.

Ok then. 

9. Its metal, pressure wash it