Re: Sick Plants? Have A Question? Ask Here.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by indoutdo, Jun 21, 2014.

1. You can't undo the damage done, they will eventually die and fall off. You want to pay attention to your leaves that aren't effected and new growth.

2. So i have a 4x4 tent with 400w and 600w leds. I have 6 autoflowers in it 5 2 fast 2 vast and a northern lights auto. The nl auto is a month old im using a 50/50 soil/perlite and theyre on an 18/6. Yesterday i look and the northern lights looks like complete crap i notice its a little dry so i feed it 1/2 strength nutrients im using general organics organic nutrients. Today it looks even worse. Leaves are yellowing. Leaves are turning down. Its got pistols all over it they are turning brown. Any help please

3. I COULD BE WRONG but IME pistils turning brown EARLY is a sign of a hermie on your hands... look for a banana somewhere, if you find any male flowers, just pluck them and hope hope for best its not too late. i wouldnt take any seeds or clones from a hermie, genetics are hand me downs

4. Just wondering have people tried any light schedule different than 12/12 for flowering mainly Indica strains?

5. #65 Antwan, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    some people belive in flipping to 10/14 to raise potency during the last 3-4 weeks of flowering....

6. I am doing 13 on 11 off, just wondering what was the least dark hours people have tried to put Indica`s into flower

7. Hello, I am only just starting out on this amazing journey of growing also, but I have found that the PH of the soil is the first thing to test with any problems, if your PH is out that locks out the nutes for your plants, hope this helps.

8. outdoor plant in floering stage , now its converted to reveg as its getting 14 hrs daylight .... what do i do to save this harvest?

9. Male or female please help

Attached Files:

10. female, also that purple streaking could be an indicator of phosphorus def or low temps

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Thanks mac, ill work on the streaks

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. think was baked Bread Baker you should thank mate ,,,but i dont mind the thanks lol....

13. My bad, mac, I'm baked.
    Bread Baker, thanks for the help

14. hi everyone.
    First grow nearly done.
    I'm looking for a bit of help here.
    I'm growing in a grow tent, 250w cfl, auto pot watering.
    Ion growth nuts
    Jungle juice bloom
    Canna pk
    And some cal mag added s few weeks ago.
    PH of soil is nearly 7
    Water pH is 6
    Any ideas when my crop will be ready and what could be wrong

Attached Files:

15. Looks like natural nitrogen def towards end of flower, some cal at the bottom. Looks great prob another week or 2. Maybe give 1 last flowering nutes feed and finish to the end with water

16. #76 DopeCoin Fan420, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

I got a Problem with White Spots on my plant leaves, I mixed Lime into the Marsh Soil too Help with the PH before I started growing.
    When ever i visit my plants there are these Tiny white Insects that fly around when ever I disturb the Moist Marsh soil walking on top of it.These tiny white insects seem too stay away from my plants.

17. #77 DensestKruel, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    Hey guys, I posted this on a thread but this one seems a bit more active so I'll drop it here also.

Hey guys.

So, my first grow failed completely - mostly down to my negligence.
    This time around I got a square pot, more room and chose an autoflower as opposed to a bagseed.
    The strain is Gnomo Auto. Not much info on it that I can find unfortunately.

Anyway, this plant has been awesome so far. Complete breeze. 2-3 weeks from seed at the mo and growing rapidy.
    However, this morning I walked into the grow room to find white powder on a few leaves. Now, my immediate thought was "shit! What have I done". The night previous I used 1/10th strength nutes as I thought it would do the plant well. The white patches LOOKED like a water droplet - the stain was there as if I accidentally left nute water on a leaf from it being splashed. I promptly got a wet cotton bud and wiped it off. Let it rest for an hour and went to check on it again and the white marks appeared.

After researching a bit I've found that White Powdered Mildew is likely the suspect.. But it doesn't quite fit. It can't be a coincidence that I fed them nutes for the first time last night (and most likely splashed the leaves) and they appear. Especially since I've had zero problems with this grow so far. No stress, over watering (albeit the leaves are looking a little droopy as the mo.) I've looked at images of other plants with this condition and I dunno, I just don't think it looks alike.

But anyway, that's why I'm here to ask you guys for help.
    I've upped two images of the remaining residue. I cleaned all leaves (without shaking them too much. Was worried in case there actually was spores) an hour ago until it was gone and this is what came back.

Thanks in advance guys.

EDIT - Might have got this sorted. Thanks to help from Trichuk I'm pretty sure being the jackass I am that I've accidentally dropped some nute water on the plant resulting in a dry salt. There was yellow dots underneath it. Gonna give it a few days and cancel all nutes

Attached Files:

18. well, I'm Not exactly sure why my plant is wilting like this.. Thought it could be over watering so I layed off on watering... Hasn't gotten any better. Any ideas as to why she looks like this??

Attached Files: