Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time Toking - Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Plow, Jun 21, 2014.

1. My little sister, a freshman, has never done drugs and really wants to try them but can't because her friends are all super against them (Yes it's that group of people). I offered to be her first time, because if she's going to do anything, I'd rather it be with me instead of whatever stoned out strangers she's gonna start looking for.

It's a silly question, but would it be a huge deal to give her hash oil for her first time? I know I know I sound like a horrible person but I feel like, as long as there were no negative side effects, it could be a fun time and almost a little comical.

I'm aware there's a progression you should follow and hash is skipping a few steps, but I just want to know for someone who's never felt a high, could vaping some oil be potentially dangerous to them?

If it's at all risky of course i'll just help her take a bong rip or something like that.  :bongin:

2. #3 R00TED, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    Ill tell you this, The first time I smoked EVER was hash oil with a bunch of people before school and it was horrible because I got too high and didnt know how to handle it, Start her out with a nice bowl/bong pack and enjoy the reactions

3. #4 Deadbeat Rat, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
    No do not start her off with hash oil! Let her just take a hit of plain ol' weed from your bowl and ease her into that, or you are likely to cause her a bad experience and turn her away from weed.
    First time I tried hash oil I had already been smoking weed for about a year, I underestimated it and took 2 one hitters with sour diesel and hash oil, and was locked in the car seat and could not move.
    In fact it reminded me of the body high from the first time I tried shrooms.

4. Nawhhh that's hard core for a beginner, just roll a sativa
    joint (I smoked an indica joint with a girl that had never smoked, she didn't like it cause we got way to couch locked) and it be good like that.......unless you feel like being crazy than dip the joint in hashish oil, something I'd do. Too bad I've never had enough to do that :/

TacocaT

5. I'd just do a joint for her first time. Teach her how to toke/inhale correctly, let her take a couple of tokes and chill out. Bong could work, but it might be a little strong. Please do not give her hash oil/kief/shatter or anything like that. That is just cruel and mean.

Scoob. :smoking:

6. That's like throwing someone who has never swam before into a lake or ocean. You need to start small especially since she has never been high before and doesn't know what it feels like. She herself doesn't know how she will feel like high so I would probably start small for her first time so she can enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. "I offered to be her first time, because if she's going to do anything, I'd rather it be with me ".....kinky 😏

• Like Like x 2
  8. If your vaping the oil I don't think it would be too much for her. Now on the other hand if she were to take a dab straight to the dome, I think she'd pass out. Just make sure she starts with tiny vape tokes till she feels the buzz.

9. dont be stupid dude. she has no tolerance built up at all. hash oil could fuck up an experienced smoker

10. Or you could just give her a TINY dab, like very small and see the effects. You guys act like you need to take a .1 or even a .05 dab at that

11. ^Why? I'm a very seasoned token, but I am not a huge fan of dabs. Take a dab in the morning and it "ruins" the rest of you day. What I mean by that is, if you have something important to do, it probably won't get done. And it seems to be more intense, and less like a cannabis high (at least to me). Yet I really enjoy hash and kief. It's personal preference. I'd never give any concentrate to someone for their first time.

• Like Like x 1