Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Allowed To Get My Medical Card On Tasc (Probation)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yayitdrops, Jun 21, 2014.

1. A few months ago, (when I was 17), I got arrested for possession of marijuana, trespassing, and paraphernalia.  The cop said he would wait until I was 18 (I am now) until he would file my crime. It is predicted to be a felony charge, and I have not gotten my court date yet. My question is, can I get a medical marijuana card before then?  I do have moderate insomnia as well as depression.  If not, will I be able to do it after I complete the TASC program which will eliminate my felony.  If I do get it now, will this affect my probation opportunity?  Please respond, thanks.

2. cops do not have the luxury of filing charges LATER so they can be applied to an adult.

You were a minor when busted, the COP can file you as a minor child, 17,  or be charged with withholding/falsifying evidence....or drop it and use the event to scare the piss out of you in the future as if he could dig it up and charge you with it months or years later...(they can't)

3. Actually, they do have that luxury.  At least in my state.  Will I still be able to get my medical card before probation starts?

4. Were you charged and booked and released?

5. U think the cop is sitting there holding ur sack for 3 months waiting to charge u? Lol that fuckin cop smoked that shit

If your state's TASC program treats MMJ like any other prescribed pharmaceutical, in that a recommendation or card means that THC in your urine does not equal a positive drug test, then why not get one?

7. I was brought to the police station.  They had problems with their finger print scanner, so I never got fingerprinted.  (They didn't take my mugshot either), then they released me.

8. Cops have to file a report every time they get a call or make a stop. If he is waiting till you're an adult you can press charges against him if he actually did wait. He was probably trying to scare you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum