Why Does Everyone Hate The Drake?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by -Xmo, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've always never liked him I don't know why I just can't stand him. Same with jay-z everyone loves jay z but I can't stand him. I remember everyone loved drake, I used to be the only one who didn't like him but now there are more people but I remember everyone loved him. 

3. I didn't think much of his previous albums but "Nothing Was the Same" has some good tracks, I still give it the occasional play.

4. I like the guy. He is a decent rapper to me. Don't see why anyone wouldn't like him, he seems to be getting his name out there. Like I can say I don't listen to Justin Bieber, but doesn't mean I don't like him. He seems like a pretty cool dude, but everyone used to hate him Why?
    I feel like he was making money and doing his thing. Its wrong of me to hate someone for being successful. 

5. Thats easy...because he is signed with Young Money! I dont pay attention to his music, but he makes his money so cant hate on that note.

6. Drake is talented as fuck, there's no denying it. But he signed with lil Wayne and raps with niki minaj and shit, no respect for all that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yeah, I think that's where he got most his hate from. Can't stand either artists (Nicki or Wayne), it's a bit disappointing he keeps backing them up on tracks.

I wouldn't mind another Eminem and Drake song with the same energy as "Forever"...but minus Kayne and Wayne.

8. #10 Stargate, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    I don't hate him, It's just his lyrics mostly. He has talent, flow, and a good voice but his lyrics are typical bubblegum rap/r&b whatever. 

9. "the drake" is he a dragon now?

10. Because he sucks

11. Started from the bottom... oh wait, he started out on a TV show. Dude is a fucking joke as are most newer mainstream rappers.
    But hey to each there own.

12. Male ducks suck.

What do you think a drake is?

13. Wasn't Rick Ross a cop prior to rapping?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm more than just an option (hey, hey, hey)

because he is Wheelchair Jimmy from Degrassi

15. #17 cannabisdayzzzd, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    Sings.
    Sucks.
    Acts hard.
    Started from the top.

16. #18 cannabisdayzzzd, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    Prison guard. Rick Ross stole his identity from an ex drug lord. He's a bitch. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404154342.150190.jpg

17. He's got some good songs and he spits a good verse every now and again, but I don't like a lot of his shit. 

18. The real Rick Ross that used to be a drug kingpin? Or are you talking that fake ass fat fucker? No idea either way haha.