Fuck Cockroaches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scars, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Ad a child,I was friends with this kid whose house was just taken over by roaches...I hated staying the night over there especially when I got older. I remember lying in bed, trying to sleep but not being able to tear my eyes away from the ceiling where I was watching one crawl...toward me.

It fell. On. My. Face. I screamed and jumped up...most disgusting thing ever. But not as bad as what another friend told me. He went to someone's house and they had roaches and one crawled in his drink. He swallowed it and immediately threw up all over their floor. =X

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm glad I've never had a cockroach problem. Just hearing about these things is scaring me. Got a bottle of axe and 3 lighters on my dresser atm just in case.

3. Ewwwww! I've only seen small ones luckily but they are only 1 of 3 bugs that creep me out, the other 2 being big spiders and the things that have so many legs they look hairy and are fast as fuck! (Silverfish or something like that?)

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

4. Get a cat, we have fucking water-bugs in Texas but our cat catches them all and fucking tears there legs off lol.

#CatsAreFuckingMetal

5. These guys?

[​IMG]

We have 'em too

6. Why would you post that , it made my heart stop. Lol

God . Fuck bugs.

7. Seeing if you meant the same thing as when Floridians say water bugs lol.

Yea I dont fuck with them, Ive learned the hard way that any bug with a probiscus can inflict massive pain on you

8. Just before I met my wife when I was about 16 I came home high AF and had dry mouth so I decided I'd pour myself some iced tea (at the time I lived in a trailer that was full of cracks and holes and infested with German cockroaches). It was dark in the kitchen because my grandparent's room was right next to the kitchen so to avoid waking them I kept all the lights off. I began walking to my bedroom and took a swig of my tea that I had just poured. Mmmmmmm It was refreshing until I felt something wiggle in my mouth and try to crawl down my throat :eek: ! It touched my uvula and I puked all over the hallway. I turned on the lights to find a German cockroach squirming in my vomit! Till this day I will not take a drink of ANYTHING unless I inspect it first.

9. holy chupacabra look at the size of that thing

10. "And the meek shall inherit the Earth".  Yes I agree. I have heard that scientists have found live cockroaches crawling around ground zero after an atomic bomb test in Nevada. I have sprayed raid directly onto roaches and they run away laughing.

11. I have these two cockroaches that are going out that live in a green cabinet by my kitchen. They're both pretty big. I actually respect the fact that they only come out late at night when they think I'm asleep. I've tried to kill them but they're to fast

12. Hell ya, Motley Crüe them motherfuckers

'Too blessed to be stressed'

13. #33 MistyKitten, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Well actually I'm not entirely sure and I thought this is a good a thread as any to ask:

Ever since I moved into my place I've found little bugs in my bathroom. No matter how clean I make it. I asked the landlord and they never followed up. Theres a cracked vanity in there and I've tried spraying raid but nothing. I'm moving in a month so I decided not to make a HUGE fuss about it. BUT I just found a big dead bug in my kitchen...

I should also mention that I'm TERRIFIED of bugs. Like, more than the usual person. I can't even think about them.

So yeah, I was just cleaning up and taking out the trash, and I found a dead bug on the floor behind my garbage can(the bin is out in the open, in the corner of my kitchen, with one of those foot pushing lid things) and I'm usually good with taking out the garbage but I will be honest that it had been a few days. STILL THOUGH. Everything else is clean.

Sooo, now I'm sitting in my bedroom fucking TERRIFIED. The thing is, I have no idea if it was a cockroach, I just grabbed my vaccuum and from very far away vaccuumed it up. I couldn't get close enough to look at it because of my phobia. I don't think it had feelers, and I didn't see legs either so I don't think it was a cockroach, in fact it had big wings, similar to maybe a blackfly or a black soldier fly or something...

Here's my problem: If for some reason it WAS a cockroach, I've heard that when you have one you have a lot... So I'm really really really worried now about my pantry and under my sink and in my cupboards.

I live on the top floor of a very old apartment building, and I have a good feeling my neighbours are very unsanitary as well, so it's possible they came in through the vent. Also it's hot as balls lately because of the Summertime and maybe they came in from outside.. But I have no idea... All I know is that I'm terrified and I have a friend of mine coming over tonight who isn't afraid of bugs to look in my pantry and under my sink and all that.

Oh and I have a cat. She chases things sometimes and now I think I found it.

Do you guys think what I found is a cockroach? :( :( :(

FUCK. BUGS. [​IMG]

14. #34 Maui Wowiiee, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Ate an edible one night and got high as FUCK. Went to take a shit and the shower is right across from my toilet. I then see a black spot on the drain in the corner of my eye. Look up to see one of those 3 inch black pieces of filth cunt roaches crawling out of my shower drain. I Made a little girl noise and then it ran out of the shower onto the floor. I quickly got one of my vans and curb stomped that asshole. Fuck roaches,

I'm getting a bit more used to them because I see TENS. At my work when I take the trash out. Some mere centimeters and others inches. At my house is another story.

15. Thank fuck we dont have them here.
    Disgusting as fuck!

16. The Egyptian scarab beetle will push the sun out of your orbit. Simple Humans.

17. I was working late one night, probably around 9ish, and I decided it was deuce time. I locked my computer and made my way to the handicapped stall. About mid-shit I see something out of the corner of my eye scurry in front of my feet. Look up to my phone to see a roach the just a bit bigger than my thumb coming at me!

Next thing you know I'm fucking river dancing on the shitter trying to kill this fucker, and it's not like I can just get up and book out - I'm literally shitty. Never felt like less of a man, but I survived my endeavor intact. The bastard escaped and the rest of that shit was tense, I'm assuming he was grouping his posse for the next wave of the attack.

18. I had 1" seedlings that were looking good. Next day they were gone. Mind blown, I looked at the whole in the starter cube, all was gone. Scratched my head all day.

Next morning I noticed a cockroach sitting on the starter cube

Needless to say, he was swiftly removed

19. Yep...I live on Maui and cockroaches are everywhere! The one downside to paradise. That and centipedes. Haha

20. clip a roach, swat your pot, and fuck your couch too. Bugs was framed by roger rabbit in daffy duck's hole in the ground during rabbit season.

Where's the white rabbit going?