Fuck Cockroaches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Scars, Jun 20, 2014.

1. #1 Scars, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Mother. Fucking. Cockroaches.

Got high, ate a whole bag of lays original potato chips. Got up to take a leak. Big flying cockroach on my chest.

I freaked and fell in the bath tub.

Got up and killed the fuck out of said cockroach.

Do you have a bad cockroach story?

2. We used to show them the might of American war engineering with a can of hairspray and lighter when I lived in the projects.

Fuckin' aliens were everywhere, sinners...They had to be saved. :cool:

3. When I was 2 or 3 I use to eat them because they looked like chocolate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i used to call my dog over and watch her play with/ eat the cockaroach growing up.

5. My buddy ate 2 enormous cockroaches one time for 30 bucks. To this day It still haunts my dreams

6. when I was in middle school I was changing in the locker room and pulled my shirt on and a roach crawled out the sleeve and onto my shoulder oh my god i'm still scared to this day 

7. back in middle school we caught a grasshopper and we proposed one of us eat it my friend said he would for some cash.
    Next thing you know half the kids on the field are throwing there lunch money into a pile. He ate it. Only got 15 bucks.

It's all just one big conspiracy

8. I used to live in a shitty neighborhood in Miami. I'm not sure if I was near a breeding ground or what, but we had those HUGE flying American cockroaches everywhere. Up until I moved there, I'd never actually seen them fly. But there, it was common for several to be flying circles on my patio, smacking into everything in sight. They'd get inside too. Nothing worse than being woken up by a 2-3 inch cockroach crawling onto your face... I still shudder.. I never got used to them at all, I couldn't of gotten out of there sooner, if only for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Cockaroaches

'Too blessed to be stressed'

10. Dude... I'm.. I'm speechless lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I slept on the floor and got bit couple of times by cockroaches. These roaches are so disgusting i'd rather be bitten by a spider seriously

12. One climbed in my drink one time when I wasnt looking, and it was a can, so I didnt see anything.

I took a gulp, and the (drowned by that point) fucker went right in my mouth

13. Damn you guys love to eat your bugs

14. #15 Scars, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    Ew. Those little buggers creep me out big time.

15. Yes I had one crawl across my face (and lips) when I was asleep. I freaked the fuck out. Jumped 6 feet out of bed and turned on the light. My wife was spooked as hell wondering what was going on. There on my pillow was a huge black cockroach about the size of my thumb. I killed the fuck out of it and threw the pillow away.

16. Fuck roaches.

Fuck spiders.

Fuck mosquitos.

Fuck flies.

Fuck bugs.

17. yea I do i had a box of cuban cigars i was taking into the country and when i got home and opened it some cockroaches were crawling gotdamnnnn them fuckers are hard to squash, they're gonna be the rulers of the planet when WW3 comes around lol

18. Yeah, Raid doesn't kill the big ones as easily. I had to use a shoe repeatedly. Might try the hair spray + ignite trick next time. 

Weren't there roaches around in the Jurassic or something? Older than dinosaurs. Damn that says a lot.

19. I didn't even know they could fly untill 8th grade saw one at night I tried killing it but that fu*ker started flying , the scariest part is there big like 😳 almost the size of my palm length wise..have a feeling I'm bout to see one every time I talk about it I find one haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum