Thats 70 Show

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Malik Sativa, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Best episode of that 70's show to watch high

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Any. I've been smoking for about 3 years on and off. Only lately have I gotten more serious. To date I've probably watched every episode 4 times through. Never failing to make the experience 10x as great. Kelso and Hyde are the best characters.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Sorrow, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

4. Oh man i love this show ive had the collectors box for about 6years and still find myself flipping in a disk. like he said 'any' episode. I myself just remembers the first time i saw the 'Prank Day' episode and the oatmeal pouring on Red's head. I could not stop laughing for a solid 5 minutes.

All in all any episode will do but i prefer seasons 1-7 when eric is there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Any of them. 25 bucks at best buy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. When kelso goes to California with Donna man

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 squidrick420, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    I haven't watched that since I was like 13. I remember after the last episode aired I lost interest because they always showed the same reruns on tv and I got tired of seeing the same episodes over and over, I actually gave up tv at 19 years old so I lost touch with a lot of things I used to watch. I still stream stuff online so I will have to get stoned and rewatch this!

Edit: On a side note, I don't think I have ever watched it stoned before because I didn't start smoking until I was 14 :bongin:

8. Currently watching the whole show again on netflix. Seen pretty much every episode on tv already. My favorite episode right now is when Eric's parents accidentally ate Hyde's weed brownies. Hyde & Fez are my favorite. Love the show currently watching it now

Open your mind

9. Whats in the bag Kelso?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm exactly the same as OneSource - re watching them all on Netflix since it's been added. Favourite recently watched episode is the one where they dine and dash on the restaurant since they ain't got cash. Hyde's paranoia is hilarious.

11. Another great example of why a certain number of posts should be needed in order to start new threads.

12. Season 8 is still good but really not the same without eric or kelso

Open your mind

13. "Some people like to bake pies on thanksgiving, we like to bake ourselves" -Kelso 

:bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Every episode is the best episode

15. The best episode imo is when red has a heart attack or something and kitty cooks breakfast and red gets mad because he can't have the bacon. Eric is on the opposite side of the table eating bacon and goes "mmmmmm bacoooone"

• Like Like x 1
  16. The first episode for me is the best haha. A car that runs on water, man!!!

Or the episode reefer madness, and the one where Eric becomes best friends with that one kid and he turns out to be gay haha!! Good stuff

17. #18 SaffronSands, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    Christmas episode in season 7 where Bob is Santa Claus. Episode after Donna & Eric break up but he takes her to his dad's company shindig.

18. The episode where they get stuck in the lockerroom after trashing it and end up getting beat by the girls field hockey team hahaha

(Stay Lifted)

• Like Like x 1
  19. The one where hyde is sad he broke up with jackie so eric and the gang smoke him out fat and then they reek up the whole house and get super paranoid. I always loved that 70s show, one of the only human shows i enjoy actually

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1