Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Real Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Edibull, Jun 20, 2014.

1. #1 Edibull, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Ok so just to say I recently got a job where they didn't test me so I started vaping with my mflb. Now a couple months ago I bought from my friend. It was the second time I bought from him, but he was the middle man in the transaction cause he knew the dealer. Now this time I bought it, it was shake. It smells not as intense as the nug I bought before which had orange hairs and reeeeeked. Now anyway, I have been vaping for the past 4 nights, and have felt a body high and felt more connected to music. I am just suspicious because it was shake, but I don't think he would screw me. It looked normal, but is there anything you guys can see that's not normal? This is after I vaped it.

Attached Files:

2. #2 will825, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    Looks like dirt. Not dirt weed either. Just dirt. How could we tell you anything from a picture of vaped herb?

3. We can't tell you a whole lot from a picture of shake already--vaped shake, there's nothing the internet can do for you.

4. I second this. That shit looks like straight dirt.

5. Ok true, I guess I was just worried lol. I didn't feel any of the bad things people say happened with spice so I guess it was ifne. Thanks anyways guys.

6. Yea that doesn't quite look like spice but it looks like some dirt mixed in with shake :confused:

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zyPG3hANww

8. WTF! why did he smoke dog shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

He does weird shit to get attention on youtube, he might eat his own sperm too.

10. What the fuck  :confused:

11. How the hell are we supposed to tell you anythimg after its all vape poo already

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That is gonna get you crazy high!