Top 5 Rappers??? Dead Or Alive

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by luisb831, Jun 19, 2014.

1. 1. Eminem
    2. Zach de la Rocha
    3. Big L
    4. Nas
    5. Notorious B.I.G

2. The old eminem, cheif keef, waka flocka, gucci mane, Breal no specific order

3. No order

Eminem
    Guru
    Biggie
    Common
    Big L

Finally somebody said Nas!!  kids these days

5. BOOOOM SLAP THESE HATERS WITH THE FACTS

6. Hell yeah man!

7. That doesn't correlate to either being good. Lil wayne is talentless garbage. "i am a venerial disease just like a menstrual bleed" WHO THE FUCK THINKS THATS HARD?

8. fukin queer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Blender ranked this the #1 song of 2008.
    The song won the Best Rap Solo Performance at the 2009 Grammy Awards
    The song was also ranked as the number one of 2008 in the MTV News Bigger Than the Sound poll.
    Complex magazine ranked this the #31 greatest Hip Hop beat of all time
    Rolling Stone named it the 10th best song of 2008,and the 63rd best song of the 2000s.
    Time critic Josh Tyrangiel named this the #4 song of 2008.

"A Milli" has peaked at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100,
    It has reached #1 on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs,
    To date A Milli sold 2,053,000 digital copies.
    2x Platinum (RIAA)

Soooo to answer your question "WHO THE FUCK THINKS THATS HARD?"

Probably the 2 million people who bought the track digital, Whoever is in charge of the grammys, Blender, Complex Magazine, Rolling Stone, Time, MTV, and the general public who listened to it enough to make it Top the charts #1 in Hiphop.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  That.

10. Moron! Gm sold way more cobalts than corvettes, does that make them better? Apparently by your logic they are. I guess honda civics are better than ferraris too. They sold more

11. 1.Emenim
    2.Biggie
    3.Dr. Dre
    4.Eazy-E
    5.Snoop Dogg

If all cars costed the same, ultimately:  Um, yes. Of course.

13. Okay your logic is flawed apparently whatever sells the highest is the best in your mind. That's kindergartener logic. What a sheep.

The rapper's goal is to sell the most music.  So, yes. Whoever sells the most is being the most influential rapper. They are the one people hear the most, too. Most plays, most sales, most money.  Why?  Cuz they are the best.

15. 1) Notorious big
    2) Big L
    3) Bone thugz-n-harmony
    4) Eminem
    5) Scarface

Tupac is close to making the list, but I don't listen to him enough to get a sense of his lyrics. Biggie and Big L are undoubtedly on the top, because they have unparalleled flow. Bone is full of awesome verses, especially bizzy's verse in notorious thugs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBadpovAOk) Scarface made the list because i love the song smile and i seen a man die. I like eminem as he has a great flow and has some real witty lyrics.

16. Okay that's entirely stupid sheep logic. The best music shouldn't be whats hot on billboard, it should be about the emotion put into it, the work put into it, the lyrics actually sounding good compared to that flaming faggot lil wayne. "all she eat is dick she on a straight diet" man what a good rapper he is. Fuck nas, tupac, immortal technique and big l, this is where its at. A retard targeted to retards that listen to retarded pop rap garbage

17. #57 NickaWittaBic, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    The list changes all the time but my top 5 artist(s) right now are:
    Nas
    Biggie/Pac
    Kendrick/J Cole/ Drake
    Binary Star
    Wu Tang

I know, it's more than 5.

18. #59 I am the Pot, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    1. One Be Lo: One of the best flows in the game period, has incredible lyrics and while he could have sold out and been a "ganster rapper" for the money but he actually talks real life shit while having an amazing rhyme scheme with amazing verse's every time and rides the beat like a beast.

2. Black Thought: The man has been spittin' great verses ever since he was in the game, he always has insane production to back his lethal lyrical power. He can also adapt to many different beats riding them extremely well and never selling out,

3. Treach: This guy has had so many insane tongue twisting verse's, Anthems, and a good flow he is just a spectacular rapper.

4. Masta Ace: This man has a huge discography of all fire songs. Its hard to find a weak verse on any track from the Master. Also he is always spittin' real shit to this day.

5. Buckshot: Has a huge variety of flows a huge discography of dope tracks and keeps it real with some of the best lines in rap history. He kills almost any track he is on like on Enta Da Stage. With his unique flow and sweet delivery he makes the top 5.

Honourable Mentions: Killah Priest, 2Pac, Eminem, Canibus, Kool G Rap, Krs-1, Nas, O.C., Scarface, L Da Headtoucha, Guru, Common, Aesop Rock, Big L, Big Daddy Kane, Mos Def.

19. Nas, Rakim, Method Man, Redman, Big L

Doctor said I need a backiotomy