Fan Leaves Yellow W/ Brown Spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by eastonPf12, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Barney's Farm LSD
    Outdoor
    Soil-compost mix, peat moss, cotton seed
    fox farm trio, fish heads
    90f + high temp, 75f low temp
    Rain water
    ph-?
    Humidity around 70
    Watered her with backstrap molasses and FF Grow Big 4 days ago watered her today just plain rain water about a gallon every day. I noticed all the old big fan leaves started yellowing then developing brown spots. It wad preflowering 2 weeks ago. Is this a sign to switch to big bloom and tiger bloom nutes or a lockout.

Attached Files:

2. Considering that is one of the """HOTTEST""" soil mixes I've seen in along time, you have done very well indeed, molasses and peat moss is not your friend, the molasses a black sticky tar that eventually breaks down unpredictably, only to be soaked up like a sponge with the peat and the moss, if you are a hard core fan of  molasses, use it as a foilar spray 2x times a day, or even better avoid it as there is far better around.
    As many strains do loose some fan leaves as a sign of wanting to go to bud, not in your case perhaps another week or so, treat as for early nute burn, and flush, to my blog: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9829-flush-baby-flush/

with high humidity you can expect a visit for the PM angel avoid this with some Neem Oil: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9709-neem-oil/ 

3. ok I diluted the molasses 1 tbsp to a gallon and I spray all the plants with neem. Its monterey 70% neem oil and i diluted it by the directions for 2 gal sprayer. I spray the neem once a week. I figured the soil was hot i started out with mg seed starter mix and had no problems its been in this mix for about 6 weeks. So should i flush and start the big bloom/tiger bloom when it dries?

4. And should I pull those big fan leaves there is plenty of new growth and all the growth has shown hairs. I just dont want the new growth to be affected if I pull the fan leaves.

5. I would advise against removing any leaves, stress on a plant at this time can be too much, and you won't know about it until too late ..see the yellow leaves as being used by the plant, the dead or brown leaves can be removed as they are but empty burger wrappers, I still urge caution with the molasses

http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-12723-de-leaf-or-not/ 

6. so dont remove fan leaves, what can I use instead of the molasses I have advanced nutes bud candy and big bud and ff trio? Do you think its time to start the flowering nutes?

7. Forget the force feeding lark, you have yet to consider the post bud stretch(approx 20%) with some strains,  pot up to a 3 - 5 gallon pot, with 30% perlite, and the rest quality potting mix, it should do you well until harvest, perhaps some nutes at half way, but other that that it good to go!

8. Its already been in a 5 gal pot since May. Should I cut the bottom of the pot and dig a hole fill it with soil and let the roots take to the ground? The first pic is the pot she was in March through april. The second pic is obviosly the progression since yesterday. Third pic is.....well my bitch is showing her titties lol. Im just worried about those leaves I havent found much about lsd in an outdoor grow where the fan leaves show these leaf problems. All this info is greatly greatly appreciate d.

Attached Files:

9. Roots had these tiny little white bugs all in it. Could th at have been the problem?

Attached Files: