Is Weed Highs Based On Weight Or Tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by thcmlsd, Jun 19, 2014.

1. #1 thcmlsd, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Is weed highs base on weight or tolerance?

2. Quantity, tolerance, and quality.

3. [​IMG] :bongin:

i'd say most based on quality, but there are many factors :bongin: 

ima smoke till i'm high :hippie:

4. I'd definitely say quality is definitely the biggest factor, closely followed by quantity.

5. when you say weight do you mean the weight of the weed consumed or the weight of the person doing the smoking? 

6. It's all about tolerance.

7. Don't forget about body chemistry!

8. A combination of quality(mostly) and quantity will cause you to build a stronger tolerance.

9. i dont think weight is really a factor,, i honestly think i get higher off of less, being almost 80 lbs heavier than i was when first started smoking... tolerance is a factor, but i also take regular month tolerance breaks after 5-6 months lol.. its up to you.

10. I dunno about weight and tolerance and shit but let me tell ya story.

Once upon a time there was were [sorry Ron] these three fucking bears. Momma, Baby, and Papa Bear was were their names. Yes, their last names were Bear. So anyway, they went somewhere and when they got back Momma Bear said, "someone's been smoking my bong!" Then Baby Bear said, "yeah, no shit, Ma - same here!" Then Papa Bear showed his teeth and growled, "I gonna go go fuck up some fuckin body right now!!!" And that's what he set off to do. 

[​IMG]

So, Papa Bears goes into Beartown looking for the mystery bong toker in order to kick his ass. When he told some of the other bears what had happened the whole fuckon town was pissed.

[​IMG]

Then when Papa Bear saw that everyone was acting like crazy bears he said, "fuckit - I'm going back home, smoke a bowl, and chill". And that's what he did. 

[​IMG]

There's a powerful lesson here! Can I get an "amen"?

I think there are a lot more problems with it than just that.