Last Meal Before Death

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigBabyLegs1203, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Zombies.... Eat flesh!

Seriously tho, my last meal

would be

A chicken Quaesadilla, a box of fries, a large iced tea and cinnamon twists covered in thc crystals...From taco bell of course

2. Hi, I'm an angry atheist about to quote you sorry, forgot what I was gonna quote you. Back out..:angry:

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Country fried steak, some really good sushi, and many of bad kitties' recipes

4. Brown pussy and weedies? Sorry, gotta find my glasses.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  5. 10 breadsticks with a gallon of marinara sauce. A bacon cheeseburger cheese stuffed crust pizza. 2 Big Macs large fry. Black pepper jerkey. Pistacios. Cottage cheese. Cheese cake. Baja blast. Code red. Apple juice. Oreos and milk. And Tons of egg rolls and fried rice. Gotta be vegetable egg rolls tho

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rocks,nails, glass and stuff, gotta have my fiber so I'm good when I get to hell.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ima take a 1up mushroom and live another day

• Like Like x 1
  8. Some munchies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. A big ol porterhouse steak done medium, with a lobster tail and some red snapper and a guinness stout. 

10. My dads Spanish rice with sum baked chicken and some mashed potatoes with gravy. And some pussy for dessert.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. fried shrimp
    fried squid
    onion rings
    bbq ribs
    hibachi rice
    general tso chicken
    sauted mushrooms
    bourbon chicken

12. 20 Pc wingstop , large dr pepper with cherry fries from carls jr and tapatillo doritos

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

• Like Like x 1
  13. im thinkin' no less than a 500,000 course meal....  :)

14. Yeah but why do you make an omlet with these?

gushers.jpg

15. I wud eat til I died from eating do much. Fuck it. Imma die one way or another

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. A tiny bite of every food I love

17. I'd go with this guy's choice, except I would actually eat it.

In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover's pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell, a serving of ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers (normally non-alcoholic).

18. Mojitos and subway.

19. Pizzalasagna with butter milk and tomato juice

20. Fried shrimp
    Boiled shrimp
    Baked shrimp
    Cooked shrimp
    Raw shrimp
    Shrimp cocktale
    Shrimp soup
    Shrimp broth
    Shrimp sauce
    Shrimp tacos