1St Time Grower - Buddha Magnum Auto (Fem.) Royal Queen Critical (Fem.)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ThatGirl508, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I'm going to upgrade them to 5 gal pots as soon as I get paid. I'm too poor to buy more soil right now. Some a-hole stole my soil from my backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yea lol I'm sure there are others too, and within 1-3 days after transplanting you should see them starting to grow rapidly again also when you transplant them try to keep the light as close as possible to the tops of the plants without causing heat stress,that will stop them from stretching

3. Moved the THC Bomb & Super Skunk into 5 gal geo pots with fresh Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. Finally threw them into their new tent also. Along with the young Blueberry plant.

Tried to hook up my 400w MH light but for some reason it doesn't power up when plugged into the sockets in my basement (it worked in my room). Maybe I need a stronger power cord? I don't know. Any suggestions?

For now I'm thinking about just adding 2-3 more T5 lights to help get the job done cause I know it's going to take more than just this 1 that I've been using.

(It's not as cramped as it looks by the way)
    Super Skunk on left, THC Bomb on the right. Blueberry in the red cup. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407026354.751865.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407026377.018241.jpg

4. Got the 400w MH light set up. Apparently I hooked the bulb up into the reflector the wrong way -___- Any who, I prefer this over that 1 T5 tube any day. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407108402.901591.jpg
    Going to be adding a fan or 2 to the grow room soon. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407108485.517265.jpg
    THC Bomb already seems to be responding well to being transplanted into the 5 gal pot, by the way. Going to veg for 2 more weeks most likely.

5. Are you feeding nutes hard to tell but I think u might have a deficiency

6. I was feeding it nutes for a while but I haven't for about 2 weeks because every time I fed it the plant would look worst than before I fed it.

Thank you! It's 24x24x64