Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Scouring trip reports on Shroomery/Erowid. Can't wait for my wake n' bake tomorrow morning. May post about it if I've got nothing better to do. Is there already a wake n bake thread up?

8% alcohol sold in Mississippi (as far as I know). Good thing Mississippi is a 30 sec drive from Memphis for me.  B)

Have you seen the episode about the Redskins? Funny AF!

4. all the ones about towelie and butters are the best - towelie's memoir and butters bottom bitch :lol:

5. 20 millionths of an inch is fucking up my night...

That's what she said...

Machinist problems...

6. woke up a little bit ago. it's almost 6 am. i feel a little better today, at least my throat isn't sore anymore.
    drinking my coffee, already smoked a bowl.

7. Woke up round 5, went to fill up. Someone informed me i had a taillight out. Need a break booster. Money bein spent... Day aint lookin so good lol

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Do you mean "brake" booster?

9. Yea whoops. Still early lol

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Its way too early and i cant go back to sleep.

11. Evening, I've got some apple juice and it's just what I needed for my cottonmouth :)

12. glad you got that taken care of

sup late night blades, gonna run an all night Destiny binge. gettin some blunts ready now so i don't have to waste time later :smoke:

13. Nigras . . .

14. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how it is that I decided to start playing League of Legends tonight. Might be because I'm all caught up on my Netflix and Hulu Plus shows...and I don't have any new PS3 games...and I don't feel like watching a movie...and I'm too lazy to go to the gym. 

Dude that is amazing, how did you do that?

I stole it. :(

17. Chilling out vaping my mflb listening to some music. Funny thing happend to me today. I had a job interview this morning and just in case i took my synthetic urine with me...had it attacked to my leg got dressed in my "professional" clothes. Drove to the place, checked to see if the piss was the right temp. Everything was perfect. Went in for the interview talked to the boss and he said well i would love to have you start working here monday all i need is for you to pass your background check and a urinalysis. I said ok good, confident because i had my fake piss with me. He said ok for your backgroud check i need to see your social security card...I realize that i totally left it at home...so yeah i have to go back tomorrow morning with my SS card and to take the piss test

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. That sounds so fucking awesome.

I just woke and I'm about to go to work..shit

Damn that sucks you had it ready to go. Oh well, at least you know you can do it again tomorrow

19. 5.30am of first shift, tired af and wanna go home and blaze myself to sleep. Also want cuddles and some tea. But not work tea cos work tea takes like piss.

Hope all your late nights are going better than mine :wave:

Also, I feel like I haven't seen Nugs in ages, anyone? His new job keeping him from this thread I guess.