Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Where are all you bastids? A hundred degrees? :mad:

It's been in the upper 30s here the past two mornings. I've had a fire in the stove for two days, let it go out today.

2. I'm high as fuck. :smoking:

• Like Like x 5
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    MA NIGGGA

• Like Like x 2
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. im so high man my body is vibrating. -_-

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey man are you cop? Put your hand up to god and swear your not a cop! Like if you know what this and that picture reminds you off hehehe

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea these late nights at work are starting to get old. Thinking about finding another job so I can get off of working 3rd. Hated having to come in tonight. Miss my wife and son.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hate the heat, but it doesn't bother me much at all when I'm at work. I shower at the end of a shift, so I don't don't care how sweaty of dirty I get. And afterwards I hide in the AC. 

Though it's fall here, and this past summer was pretty mild. But it's always hot when you work in a building full of 900F pots of molten metal.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #1534 SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Got much better sleep today despite the heat. I was in a horrible mood yesterday lol fuck that gonna put it in my 8 and go home happy

Edit - new guy just tried to have me sign off on his part but it's out of tolerance. Homie where do you think I got this certified inspector stamp?? You think I showed up on free stamp day?! Na get that weak shit out of here
    [​IMG]
    Haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why is it so FUCKING hot still? Its mid september for cryin out loud!!!!

12. dude. I worked 4 years in an aluminum foundry & I have also worked in the furnace room pouring molten aluminum (1200-1400f)

I totally know where you're coming from.

What do you manufacture? I made aluminum endplates (and rotors/conduit boxes/fans etc) for electric motors & generators.

• Like Like x 3
  13. i cant sleep either

14. lol where the fuck do you live that you expect it too not be hot in september

its fucking hot here til the end of october sometimes going into novemeber,

god damn texas.

15. I'm re watching random cannabis documentaries, wishing I wasn't dry, and that my babies were ready to harvest. when I trimmed them, they were so sticky that I literally had a tiny hash ball on my fingers. some tiny branches got broken, so I was able to dry them and smoke it. I even found a dried bud on one of the plants. even early, I got decently stoned off them. it's going to be unreal when harvest comes in.