Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Just work your ass off and tell Mr. Bossman that you want that first shift position ASAP. I dont see why they wouldn't let you change if you're a hard worker

2. All are welcome broski.

I haven't tried growing yet, but I've thought about moving from north dakota to Minnesota so I can try it out and not face as big a penalty if I happen to get caught. I wouldn't grow much tho, just enough to supply my family with some good herb and make a little money doing it :smoke:

3. That's part of the problem, I run $800,000 machines so they won't be too excited to find a replacement competent enough to run them and willing to work nights, im afraid they want me here permanently at night haha

4. Very nice man, one of my friends parents grows the vanilla kush, definitely a good strain!! Is this your first grow?? What gear are Ya using on those guys??

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304375-Headstash-Seed-Co.-Lychee-Kush-And-Skunk-Haze-Grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304375-Headstash-Seed-Co.-Lychee-Kush-And-Skunk-Haze-Grow

5. Just whip out your balls, set them on the table in front of the boss and TELL him you're taking that day shift. He will take one look and go "damn, this guy has got some nerve... you got the job"

Atleast thats how it goes down in my mind

6. it's never too late to start man,and once you make the switch from buyer to grower,it's hard to go back haha growing is seriously addicting.

7. #28 SlightlyStonedSD, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    This is the 3rd run, first was 2 diamond og clones, great plants but i kinda fucked up the dry/cure.. Second was from seed, bubba kush, desert diesel and sugar black rose, came out really good now I'm hunting for good genetics and trying to upgrade my space..

Currently in a 4x2x5 tent with a 600watt HID growing in soil

You?

8. ya thas worth it 4 sure..

9. #30 leodicapario, Jun 18, 2014
  10. Growing is definitely addictive, been at it 13 years now and won't stop till my heart stops beating.... :D

11. im wit u there man.. but since the laws arent quite the same here, i may have to be free on the inside lol..

12. Hey just a warning to everyone, if you see those soda fountains at a gas station/restaurant, dont get drinks out of them if the store looks dirty. I just found out that I was supposed to be cleaning them all along. If they don't get cleaned often enough, mold will start to grow inside the nozzle and contaminate everyone's drinks with mold. Just a heads up

13. man i used to work at subway and had to clean the ice maker.. it was a clean store, but there's this nasty slimy almost black goo that builds up inside them.. the nozzels on the soda machine  are so easy to clean we did every night...

14. Fuck Ya man!! Sounds dope, I'm curious about that desert diesel, I haven't heard of that one! My main breeder male is a super sour d, and I cross that fucker with just about everything now, it's been inbred to much so I'm studding it out to get some new hybrids. My list of strains grown is fucking rediculous, I'm definitely a strain whore, I can only grow something out so many times before I get bored and kill off the strain. I'm an indoor/outdoor grower, I go with the seasons, during spring /summer I've got an indoor and an outdoor going, and during fall/winter I'm strictly indoor. Indoors I'm all soil, tried hydro but it was just to easy, so wasn't fun. Ive got dual 400w dimmables that can use both mh and hps, as well as having 2 led panels (that need upgrading) as well as a multitude of cfls.

15. I know what black stuff you're talking about now. I'm gonna try to do it damn near every night, cause that was fucking disgusting.

16. so im sure if u guys have trouble sleepin.. yalls drinkin some booze to get to bed b4 sunrise.. what yall blades sippin?? me bud light.. no. 8 over 5 hours... :-S im thinkin ima blaze up and go get donuts at 7 lol...

17. [​IMG]
    My light dep crop.... one day I hope we all can grow freely. Even in Cali its not perfect but we do have it better then most.

18. #39 iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014
    ^DAYUMN! Haha thats a lot of green

Edit: has anyone here tried growing some lowrider? I heard its supposed to only grow to a foot or two high but still yield quite a bit of buds

19. what benefits does light dep have?? because i grow next to a shed that blocks all light after 5 pm on 1 of my plants....