Late Night Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by iWannaTreeONugs, Jun 18, 2014.

1. THEN WE ARE BROTHERS

My worst one:

I bought a new 1974 900 Z1 Kawasaki, the fastest bike available at the time. It was supposed to do 135 at the 5th gear redline of 9,000 RPM.

It was 1976 or '77, I was shitfaced, it was nightime, and I wound it out on the local parkway (which had cross road intersections) bouncing between 130-135. I should be dead, but Lady Luck was with me that night.

3. Aww.. no one stays up anymore :(

4. im here! Just got home from work!

5. an hour left at work and then it's off to sleep. :yay:

6. #2066 8ight, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014

I'm up all night, every night. 

7. Imma nocturnal freak. Im a fucking owl bitches (;

8. ughhh this job has been kicking my ass lately.

3ish hours to go. I just want sleep. Bad.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 12:50am and just got into bed after finishing work at 12, then smoking a fair few bowls.

10. 2:50am and sitting here in my solitude as usual, wishing I had some one to grab my interest

Thinking of this girl and how it feels unfair that she doesn't want to text me back after a couple days. Feeling like I don't want to put up with shit when I didn't ask this chick to be in my life in the first place.
    Feeling kinda sick to my stomach

Idk what to do anymore

11. Sleep? wtf is sleep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeJbXcxy1k

12. Up late :) 3:30am
    Just had an amazing night with my girlfriend.. lol its so cool to be able to say that again :lol: I've been so alone and depressed it's been overflowing all over GC and all throughout my life at home. But after More than 2 months of texting, a whole bunch of headache and 3 dates later.. I can now call her my girlfriend and know that she's perfectly happy and excited to be with me. :D and that she has hopes for our future..and real future. Hope is all we really need as long as we have eachother and keep building what we've started together

for once I feel like there isn't anything I can or will do to ruin this... that's a first

• Like Like x 2
  13. Where the late night blades at?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sup night owls?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oh shit Majestic Raven done set it off. LATE NIGHT BLADES 2015, UNITE!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING CAPTAIN PLANET

17. What's your story man (not being a dick if it sounds like it [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

What are you two up to tonight?

Just watching some Malcolm in the Middle, vaping, and relaxing. Enjoying a standard Tuesday night [​IMG]

Going to stay up a few more hours, then sleep in. Don't have class until 3.

18. Working. Last night before a 4 day weekend :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's got to be a nice feeling.

What kind of work do you do?

Just heard that my roommate is not sleeping next door at his girlfriends room, because he wants to finish a movie. There goes my fapping opportunity. Can't wait to have my own room next year haha.

20. I'm a machinist.

That sucks that's like prison rules. You share a bedroom?

• Like Like x 1