Why Are You Such A Great Catch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dirtyswiff, Jun 18, 2014.

1. So do I pique somebody's interest or no?...

Lets see....
    I'm an excellent cook 
    I don't talk a lot unless I actually have something to say
    I have my "funny" moments
    I'm not stupid
    I like video games
    I have a natural urge to nurture which translates to being a giver in the bedroom
    I don't like shopping for useless things
    I'm not selfish
    I'm logical
    I have a tongue piercing

3. #143 BKiddo, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Why am I such a great catch? Well I'm not perfect but I think I am because I literally can't cheat on you, I just can't. I can't even find a boyfriend lol! And I'm not a club person but I'll go if I have to like it's someones birthday. 

I dunno if this makes me a great catch but I this is kinda what I look for in a guy. I like staying indoors & doing random shit high. You know how much crafts I've made while high? A LOT. It feels productive actually. I like just binge watching tv shows and playing video games. I like being in pajamas all day.
    I sound like a complete bum slob but I'm totally not. I'm still a full time architecture student (I use up all my energy on architecture, why would I have enough energy to go clubbing?) and I run an online business. I take care of myself and I think I look pretty good, like I know how to wear make up and dress well. People mistake me for the extroverted woo-woo clubbing type and they're really surprised when I say my friday night plans are "take a nap".

I'm funny, at least I think I'm funny. I laugh at my own jokes so don't worry.
    My exes have compared me to Sasha Grey (thanks?)
    I get interesting in things fairly quickly. One day I'm studying business and the next week I'm learning something new. So I have plenty of lower-mediocre to mediocre skills ;)
    I'm a little weird but I hope some people think that's cute. *stutters*

I dunno.. i mean.. I think I'm a catch lol  :lol:

4. #144 iDoja, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    I dont lie....all youll ever get out of me is honesty....I believe in Karma way too much for that...

Good listener...takes advice
    Confident...
    Will always aim to please you n keep you happy..

Extremely loyal n caring...."If I only have eyes for you...never worry about who wants me"
    I'll tell them to fuck off if it came down to it...lol no matter how dumb or crazy they are...I wont cheat

I'll never do you dirty...youll always have a spot in my heart..
    Will treat you like a queen n show u respect
    I dont get jealous...
    Can cook some bomb ass food

I like to have fun...n will make you laugh n keep you positive...youll never get bored!

5. I'm pretty smart in my own way
    Been taking care of my grandparents since I was a kid
    Dam good cook thanks to my grandma and High School Advance Catering
    I listen with the intent to understand, not to reply