Why Are You Such A Great Catch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dirtyswiff, Jun 18, 2014.

1. If you find yourself in a situation where your life depends on my ability to win a match of Perfect Dark, you're going to live. My fingernails are always short and clean. I'll send you as many cat pictures as you want.

2. I'm not.
    But my starting salary will be 6 figures, I'm 6'4 and fit, 7" sex snake, self-proclaimed genius, and I kick ass at Super Smash Bros on the 64.

3. My dick game is too strong.

4. [quote name="Sammyy" post="20178761" timestamp="1403058076"]Because I'll tongue punch her fart box I give no fucks

I almost died laughing @ this!! Lmao

5. I'm really kind, patient, honest, loyal and empathetic.
    I'm a real sweetheart actually.

6. Love kids, love giving bjs, can hunt and fish, my baking skills cannot be beat, intelligent (have an AA in Business and working on BA in Sociology w/minor in Psychology), friendly, fun, awesome sense of humor, make myself right at home in any crowd :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You had me at loves giving bj's :D

8. Lol. What can I say?

9. That interest in sociology n psychology sounds better than the bjs to me
    Good look on ya

10. Thank you. :)

11. Uhhh marry me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i'm loyal, chill and never get overemotional and sensitive over stupid shit, and i am also one funny ass heffa. combine that with having a small waist and cute ass faceeeeeee

lol

13. I am addicted to the rush of going outside my comfort zone - it's where all the best shit happens

14. #54 Old School Smoker, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Why is it, that when women talk, that's all I hear?

15. That's all I heard.

16. I don't bitch a lot and i hate saying 'no' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. So many guys I'd date in an instant in this thread!
     I have so many good reasons to why I am a catch, so instead let me tell you why I'm not a catch. ;p
    I get bored easily, this is bad because I get bored of people easily. I hate nagging, and by nagging I mean if we see each other every day and he wants to call and talk on the phone, I can't stand talking on the phone. I don't wanna text all day, I don't wanna see you all day, I want my life and I want my guy to have his life. I am probably somewhat bipolar, so that isn't very good. Also, I hate giving BJ's. There I said it. I hate it. My mouth gets all dry and it's shit. 
     I really really really need space. I am a spacey person. I am also starting to realize I am a freak.

18. Yes this is me and prob the reason why girls think I'm a catch.  Clingers are rampant, they really help out my cause.

19. I am hot and sweet. Best combo  :smoke:

20. Till you find out 20 guys are smashing on her during the time she needs SPACE haha...don't be naive bro.