Why Are You Such A Great Catch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dirtyswiff, Jun 18, 2014.

1. I chew tobbacco and spit at the dinner table or in a restaurant.

2. I'm Intelligent ( Not trying to be conceited, but when compared to most people I know ( in person ) and have met , I'd say I'm above average... ), open minded, friendly, and caring.

3. Damn you are a good catch!!! Do you flip people off when they disapprove? Please say yes. Sighhhhhh....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Oh I love jawlines! That is sexy :)

4. I'm pretty good looking (fuck it, who am I kidding? I'm downright devilishly handsome), loyal, fairly intelligent, and I enjoy eatin pussy.

Then again, my negative traits are a plenty, but it's worked so far...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

5. #25 Annicus, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    I have a nice body

I'm the first to say how wrong I am 99 % of the time.

I'm honest to a fault, and stupidly loyal

6.  Because i can teach our kids more than they'll learn in school, and i have survival skills in case the infrastructure collapses, and i can fish and hunt, and keep us from starving even whilst flat broke.

...And they'll have cool hair :D

7. Because Im relatively successful, I cook and I can recite the 50 states in alphabetical order

Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Bear grylls? haha

9. Psh i could outlast that poser in a flash.  He'll go and do something stupid like eat a raw bug, get poisoned, and shit his intestine out.

10. #30 ytfghmjb, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    21 yrs age, high school + college graduate, physically fit, adaptable, versatile, I'm mixed black and white, loyal, love women, love kids,  big dick   Â¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

11. haha i wont ask you to prove shit on your dick thread but im definitely gonna have to see you eat a fat grub worm and keep a straight face as it explodes in your mouth. 

12. I'd rather cook the grub and enjoy the explosion of delicious earthy overtones from a properly-cooked meal :laughing:

I actually have eaten insects before, they're pretty tasty to me.  Gotta cook em first ;)

13. mother fuck that! even though i come from the Philippines where they eat Balut...have you eaten that? 

14. You are a badass cook, that's fo sho!!!!

15. i have a chipped front tooth

16. hahaha!!!!

17. i jump right onto your hook, and then later i gut myself for you with your knife