7Mm Roor With Custom Ice Pinch? Any Rooя Experts Out There?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Burnitup1, Jun 18, 2014.

1. #1 Burnitup1, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    So I'm looking to find my first bong and I came across this RooR listed on a auction page.. now the previous owner who's selling it to me is telling me it's a 7mm roor around 2 feet and he said he'd give me exact measurements when he gets home. I thinks by comparison to box in the back its probably 55cm but i'm wondering if anyone has knowledge on this tube or can determine whether it's real or not. It came with a

2. Pics would help

Trim Nazi

3. #3 YourPenisIsHumoungous, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    I do not think RooR makes a 7mm, or ever has, but I am sure someone can give you a more exact answer. Also pics to tell if its real, which I am sure it likely isn't if it is 7mm because that is really small. You are talking about the opening for the downstem as 7mm, right?

4. Glass thickness not joint size. RooR does make 7mm tubes...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 YourPenisIsHumoungous, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014

You never know with Chinese stuff out there, there is stuff out there with a 7mm joint size. Also stop trying to show up others because you left out the point that it still may not be real and he needs to look carefully. It is not like it is a RooR from this site.

In fact, that is my advice. Buy one from this site, they are made in Germany too, not USA. You can get a better deal if you wait until the 4th of July, 10% is the normal, wait until you see 20% or 30%. But 30 is only on about 4/20 I think.

6. @[member="ckycampmember"] Also CKY was always shit, not the shit.

7. Stop trying to show people up? I'm helping OP out by clarifying what you fucked up....

Obviously a picture is needed to verify the legitimacy of the tube. If you checked out the RooR identification thread you'd realize I actively participate in helping uninformed members...

Dr fumbles addressed the photo issue, why would I need to readdress it...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. lmao you're a joke.

someone who actually knows what their talking about tries to clarify the nonsense you tried telling OP..

and then you make fun of them?

9. if you're going to buy anything claiming to be authentic then order it from a reputable website or go to a real life headshop. I wouldnt buy a second hand bong online in the first place though.

10. #10 Burnitup1, Jun 20, 2014
    sorry guys i didn't even notice i posted this until today anyways, it was a fake, not a bad fake but a zob that was worked to look like a roor

Attached Files:

11. #11 Burnitup1, Jun 20, 2014
    Instead i'm picking up a 45 cm white label roor for 185 with roor showerhead diffy, turbo roor bowl, and the bowl pictured along with the keck clip and the original box also getting a 18mm barrel ashcatch retailing for 199+ for around 110 so 300 for a really nice setup :ey:   :bongin:  :yay:

12. Immediately blames china glass for his mistakes... Frickin' racist.

13. I don't think roor makes showerhead downstems, be careful and make sure the base says "made in germany"

14. Sounds like you are going from one fake roor to another

Trim Nazi

15. Roor germany makes 3.2mm, 5mm, and 7mm generally, I haven't follwed them in awhile.

that joint angle isn't right for a german roor and the ice pinches look like a retard did them.  As much shit as roor gets, I've never seen a legit german roor that looked off in anyway.  Label placement, joint angle/placement, their sigs.  American roortech is all over the place, some look okay, a lot look pretty bad.  This is what a legit roor icemaster looks like, not mine just a pic I found....that sig.  I've never seen a base that said made in germany, or any indicators other than most american roors have crappy sigs.

[​IMG]