Chris Christie Says Medical Marijuana Programs Are a Front For Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by chzdgg, Jun 18, 2014.

1. cannabis works for that!!

2. Chris Cristie should probably figure out how to eat the food portions of a normal human being before telling other people how they should live their lives.

3. He should move to Kansas with the rest of the closed minded conservatives.

4. Christy is a red neck, ducking moron! He's also a crook . What happened to the 25olliom fat boy? Using money to help hurricane victims. Using it for a run at the president ? You're a bully and a fraud,
    Go Fuck yourself!
    What the hell is NORML doing? Can't this pig be impeached for failing to implement The LAW?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Politicians dont give a dam about the will of the people only the will of corporations. We have no rights nor are we free. Something has to be done.

Sent from MarkyBeatz954

6. Well it is a front, which is sad. Medical and recreational should be completely separate systems. 

7. I was thinking the same thing.

8. The guy is just being honest.....for once. 

I'm not defending Christie out of GOP love or any RW loyalty circle jerking obligation, but let's be honest with ourselves and turn our inner hippies down to 11 for just a second. 

With regard to legalization in the US......it's about the money, it's always been about the money. If it weren't WA wouldn't be selling 10% THC g's of shake for 30 fucking dollars. 

Only problem with that is they can't really exist at the same time. Just like you can't have a by prescription only/OTC med at the same time for a laundry list of "oh duh..." legal, enforcement and economic reasons. But the biggest one is no one is going to go spend a few bills to see a doctor and get a rec and dispensaries etc when they can just walk into a legal store and get the same thing for less hassle.