Am I Wrong For Liking This Girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SauceDaddy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. She's not evil, she's human. You were nice. She got the benefit of your niceness. No big deal, but don't go round thinking you lost the love of your life , cos she wasn't feeling it.

Enjoy the niceness of what you had, don't mourn what never was.

2. True, but easier said than done. I have other minor issues going on and im just not goid with my stress and this whole thi g really got me fuckkkked up.

Because I really trusted her and thought we had more of a connection than for her to act the way shes acting now.

As much as I know I just need time and I can love again some day, there is no pain like a broken heart. And everyone has flaws but man I just wish I could do for this girl what she did for me...the way she made me feel. I wish she could accept my love man

3. I dont know what to do man because I dont see it going anywhere and while I dont want to lose her from my life I feel like im never going to be happy as just friends. And I dont know whats worse.

Feeling like a biatch being her friend and her constantly making me feel bad because I can tell by her behavior she doesnt feel how I do

Or not talking to her and wishing I coukd every day

4. I hear you, and I understand that it seems like a big deal right now. However, I promise you that if you go and play the field, and don't cry on every new girls shoulder about the one that got away, you'll move on and feel a lot better about the situation.

Dwelling on this issue will only drive you nuts. Better to go find a new girl to lick your nuts.

5. Be her friend, if you can.. Being her friend while you fuck her friends would make you feel better.

6. #46 puddleglum, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    Must suck to be such a sensitive guy and be "taken advantage" of like that.

7. She used you. Well and truly. You were her fall back. Back up plan. If she went home and bf didn't want her she would come back to you. Damn are you men that blind when it comes to a pair of tits and a nice ass!!!!!
    We know what we do, when we are doing it.
    Move on my friend and next time don't tell us everything. Being a mystery can sometimes be more sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The one guy that paid to fuck M they call myseterioso lol so youre right.

And thats the idea I get loops...."see how it is" as in see if her boyfriend dumps her ass for being a bitch all summer (excuse my biased and anger influenced language ladies )

I have half a mind to cuss her out so I KNOW its over. Tell her fuck you bitch you used me as a back up plan and you knew everything you did the whole time. If its not true you can hit me up and prove it but if not then you know thats what happened and youre wrong and fuck you

9. Yeah, call her a bitch to her face! That'll teach her a lesson what happens when you give hand jobs to friendly foreigners!

10. Shes not here any more, I would have to send it on whatsapp.

And I wouldnt call her a bitch

11. #51 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    I dont know if I shiuld end it or what.... I do t understand why if she was just using me why does she even still talk to me even if its not much?
    This is somethingni typed up, anyone have any advice?

you know what fuck this.

All you did was use me and take advantage of me, and I think you knew what you were doing the whole time.

You had to "go home to see how it is" with your boyfriend to make sure you still had him. I was just a back up plan. Something nice and convienent while you  were here.

And thats shy you get sooooo mad every time I say it because you KNOW its true.

And thats fucking wrong and fucked up. Im seriously seriously damaged from that.... all ive done since the day I told you how I felt is chase you around and yoh let me do it knowing what you planned to do when you went home.

If its not the truth then you can prove it to me and make an effort to be in my life. You have my phone number you know my skype and you know how to contact me.

Because ive done nothing but try to find a way to be in your life. And im done feeling like shit about it

12. I'm not sure you actually understand what "being taken advantage of" means, but it definitely isn't a hand job from a beautiful Romanian woman...

13. #53 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    So you dont think I was takwn advantage of emotionally at all? Im saying she exploited my feelings I had for her. Yes I was foolish for continuing to chase after her but is she not a mature 25 year old woman who could have said hey stop please you and me will never have anything?

Im not trying to argue.....help me understand her side of this. Because she will hardly talk about anything with me she just wants to pretend nothing happened

14. Fuck it I said it. Its over. Maybe it was real maybe it wasnt.

Its never going to not hurt to think about this. Guess I have to acceot that fact and the fact that she isnt in my life.

Fuck man

15. She wants to pretend nothing happened because that way it's not real and she was never unfaithful to her boyfriend back home. Just cut your losses mate and find some girl that really wants you. She is playing mind games. I'm sorry to be blunt but your only gonna end up hurting more. Girls like this give all of us a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #56 puddleglum, Jan 6, 2015

Not even in the slightest, sorry. This woman was honest with you and set clear boundaries. The person I feel worst for is the boyfriend. I hope she washes her hands before she goes back to him!

17. So you're saying that you think she never did any of this with the intention of going home and telling me she didn't like me? You think that she honestly did like me and was torn and now went home and I don't know what happened

18. She sounds to me a confused and frightened young woman navigating a foreign culture thousands of miles away from her boyfriend. You could have ruined her life with one phone call to immigration. I wonder what happens in Romania to a woman who refuses persistent sexual advances from a co-worker?

19. You have a lot to learn young padawan. 

20. Ok now I see you troll. It was nothing like sexual advances it wasnt like that at all