Am I Wrong For Liking This Girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SauceDaddy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #21 Lucky Kid, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I dont mean to be a dick but.... AMG! Yah use their names like I cant read a story if it doesn't have characters and I don't mean alphabetical characters I mean names damn it! Did you noticed I said AMG instead of OMG.... clever shit :yummy:

ADVICE: How not to like her? Just stop...? Find someone else, quit your job? Just find a distraction probably a better idea lol... (a different girl I mean)

2. Dude, I'm not in your situation, but I can see your pain.

But just let it go, or.....You can start making some moves on that new sexy worker.

As soon as you put attention on that new girl, A & G are gonna be all over you...watch.

So ignore them girls unless you are working, if they ask to hang out say Nah, I'm busy (or w/e.)

I've been friend-zoned like this before, Now that I look back, I wasn't being my masculine self (not making moves)

3. #23 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    in case anyone stumbles across this thread while searching about liking girls in relationships...

fuck just dont do it.

This has been the most stressful and painful past 8 months of my life. There's a lot of really awesome memories and just really personal stuff. But its also all sort of tinged and tinted by an unhappy ending. But then again it's not even 100% over yet....it probably should be but anyway...

long story short for fucks sake just stay detached in this situation

damn I love that girl...she broke my heart :(

4. You live in Buffalo OP? I fucked a Romanian girl who may have had a bf back home. By may have I mean she did, but told me after so it doesn't count.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. No not buffalo. Romanians are fucking crazy from what I can see

6. what happened since you slept in between them but then decided to just be coworkers?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #27 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    Me and the girl I liked basically dated. Took multiple trips to multiple cities together. No sex but she gave me handjobs and I fingered her a lot. one night and next morning got to eat the poon.

She tells me all summer she doesnt know what to do doesnt feel the same about her boyfriend but needs to go home to see how things are before she can tell me if she wants to be with me or not.

She goes home still doesnt know at one point tells me she wants to break up with her boyfriend and she still likes me and all this

But now she says she just wants to be friends and shes still with her boyfriend. Weve been through periods of not talking and this and that but shes not budging and ahe gets mad at me for trying to talk about it.

Says im too obsessed and acts like nothing happened but at the same time we still talk. She texted me this morning sayi g good morning but idk its fucking crazy.

Im sad if I dont talk to her sad if I do I dont know what to do about this. Shes not the same to me any more and I dont know why shes acting how shes acting. I feel like there is a lot I will never know. She told me yesterday she still wants to come back but they worked illegal the whole time.

We got a new manager since they came and idk if he will hire illegals. Maybe its up to the owner. But I got fired for some straight fuxking bullshit anyway

8. So basically for six months you hounded the 20 year old illegal immigrant you managed at work into giving you hand jobs? Classy!

9. She was 25 turns 26 in march. I was 20 turning 21. And yes I kept pursuing it but it takes two to tango. I slept in her bed and cuddled under the blankets with her maybe 4 to 7 nights a week all summer.

On my birthday she told me she loved me. But that was just an in the moment thing. I guess she said it cause it was my birthday

10. She was telling me things like oh you can come in romania to see how it is and we can talk every day and all this shit. Its just not how it turned out to be and I told her all the time this was going to happen. She would tell me it wasnt true, but look what happened lol.

Im mad at her im mad at my self im mad at the world. Most of this is my fault I should have gave up when I said I was giving up but shit happens especially when your brain is tainted by "love"

11. #31 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    I wish I could turn this into a novel or a movie and somehow capitalize from this situation. But I dont know how to start and im so depressed all I want to do is lay in bed lol

Weve been apart simce october 14 and im still not ok

12. Sounds like you need to get laid.

13. Yes, wrong. Very wrong.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. It has been like two years or something.

I dont really care about sex. If course I do of course I want it and honestly I could probably find it if I really went out looking hard. But man this relationship was my first ral relationshop and aside from all the craziness it was the happiest id ever been in my entire 21 years

15. It wasn't a "real relationship." She was in a vulnerable position as an illegal and your subordinate at work. She was probably hoping that by showing attention to the nice man, you would protect and help her.

But you didn't do that. Instead you called her "fucking crazy" to the entire internet.

16. #36 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    I didnt know she was illegal until the end of the summer when she told me.

And I was never really in power over her I just knew better english and worked there first.

But that is an interesting perspective to take and probably played some part in her decision making process.

Also, I did protect her and help her so much. I made her time her really special. Things may be sour now and the situation was crazy but when we were together it was nice.

And I know it wasnt real but its the closet thing ive ever had. Sleeping together, taking trips together. Saving eachother food for aftwr work, giving each other back and foot rubs...buying eachother little presents... man it was nice

17. Well she's Romanian, so crazy kinda goes with the territory.

18. And now I know that haha.

19. Not to be a dick, but that sounds more like a situation where you were like a gf to her.

A real male female relationship is a lot less "nice" and a lot more animal lust. Generally you don't get out of bed but to use the bathroom and answer the door for pizza delivery.

20. #40 SauceDaddy, Jan 6, 2015
    Man youre probably right. Im a sensitive guy.

I dont know if she was really so evil to take advantage of me for so long like that and just know that and be ok

Ir if she really was a good girl. She saud she inly had sex with 3 guys and the first one was at like 20 I think.

I just kept telling my self real live diesnt matter about the sex. I know I was foolish. I knew then I was being foolish.

So many times I would say if you really do like me how can you not want to go any further and she would say she likes it to be with one person for a long time she doesnt like to have flings. And if she wasnt going home it would be different
    She told me one night she thinks with head and not vagina haha

But I couldnt help it. Honestly this always happens to me so its something in my mental illness that makes me get so attached like this but it isnt often that I like someone beyond oh shes hot.

We did kiss a lot and I mean idk. It really did seem like she genuinely liked. All the things that happened, all the things that were said. How could she do all that knowing it was fake just to get what she wanted?

I cant accept that she is that evil.

I know this is batshit nuts but sometimes I want to just fly to romania and tell her hey im here can we talk.

I realize how pathetic this is. But I just dont want to let go man