Am I Wrong For Liking This Girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SauceDaddy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #1 SauceDaddy, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Ok....so this is a stupid situation and I have never been good with my emotions or relationships so this is probably my fault, and I'm probably letting my self get too attached but here goes.

There's these two Romanian students who I basically manage in a kitchen. They're basically my food runners and I "expo" or set the trays up and get the food ready for the customer. I trained them and my managers tell them that they have to listen to me haha.

They're both 25 and I'm 20. We will call the M and A.

I really like A a lot. And I don't normally "like" girls. All the time I see a girl and say damn nice tits, nice ass, I would screw her, bla bla....typical guy shit....but hardly ever do I say man I just like to be around her....I really like her personality....she's so nice....

yadda yadda

So she told me she has a boyfriend but only for 2 months when we first started working together because I asked her. I never really asked any more and she never really told me.

One night I told her I liked her. She basically said she didn't know what to say and she didn't think about what if someone liked her like that when she came her. She said she likes me but she has a boyfriend.

M told me that ever since day 1, A has always said I'm so nice and sweet and this and that. And also, there's a third girl we will call G. I met G first and G got her two friends the jobs. Right after M, A and I start working together G asked me if I liked A, because every story A had about work had something to do with me.

That's the word's from G's mouth.

I've asked A to hang out after work and she says she wants to. I'm sure it's like...just as friends because she's such a sweet and good girl. But to me it's like why would you not just be firm with me and say I never have a chance?

I asked her to say that to me one night just so I could start trying to get over her and she wouldnt say it. I asked, "is it because you don't want to say it or you don't want to be mean"

She said she wants to say it but....and I basically was like can you please just say something so I can hear it come from YOU and she was like I don't want to break up with my boyfriend it wouldn't be fair...

And if I was her boyfriend.....

it's like fuck this situation sucks.

But here's the thing I don't know why I even like her and I can't stop. Maybe it's because I work 6 days a week and 11-15 hours a day. Maybe I'm going crazy.

I guess what I'm asking is how can I stop liking this girl when I have to be around her all the time for the next few months?

And her and her friend were telling me they want me to travel with them to Miami and New York before they go home to Romania and they said they want me to come with them to visit Romania. I was like man I would but you guys aren't being serious right now, and they swear they are..

To me...it's like wtf....lol

One hand I don't want her to break up with her BF and chose me because what if she did that to me and on one hand I just don't want to give up.

All the time I think I should just give up and she's not all that anyway and bla bla but then I see her again and I'm like awww man wtf.......!!!!!

Idk what to do. Part of me wants to give up but something is telling me not to at the same time.

2. Stop telling her you like her so damn much, stop asking her to tell you if she likes you or not.  Either withdraw some attention from her or go for it 100%..meaning don't give her so much attention or ask her to hang outside of work and make a move.

3. #3 SauceDaddy, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    I'm thinking withdraw attention is best I just don't know how to go about doing it since I have to be beside her all day long. She says she wants to hang out outside of work but like...idk man it's tough because I work so much we never share a day off but I feel like if she really wanted to spend time with me outside of work then we could figure something out.
    We do never get off until late though.

I just can't figure it out I keep getting mixed signals but at the end of the day the girl has a boyfriend who she told me she doesn't want to break up with. So I guess I have my answer there.

Con el tiempo yo voy a ser bien, i guess.....

Time heals all wound right?

4. I would say go get some drinks but you're only 20 so.. :confused_2:  I don't even remember what 20y/o's do, fuck I'm getting old.

By the sounds of it she wants it but is in a tough position with her boyfriend back at home.  You know what they say about cheating and different zip codes, right?   :ey:   

How much longer is she around for?

5. Until the beginning of october

6. Fuck both of them, and pretend to ignore it.... lol easy

7. #7 SauceDaddy, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    yeah I'm just going not give her any attention without being a dick.

Or maybe I'll just keep getting to know her at work and let her make the next move if she wants to. Which I figure is unlikely in this situation and for a girl in general.

So I'll just be nice without being "I like you" nice and keep getting to know her. A few weeks or a month or two down the road maybe I can bring it up again if I still feel the same or something. And I'm going to completely stop contacting her outside of work. Not even for work reasons will I contact her on the phone or anything

8. #8 ytfghmjb, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
    Wait till she least expects it then smack her ass

9. #9 SauceDaddy, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    to make a long and pretty pathetic story short

Last night I slept in bed with both M and A ( I was in the middle), but nothing at all happened.

Ever seen that picture of the girl on one guys shoulders, kissing another guy? And it says "Friend Zone to the Max" or some shit?

Yeah thats me. lol oh well could be worse.

10. How did you even get in that situation?

Sorry man

11. #11 SauceDaddy, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014

I did it to my self lol. It's such a long stupid story but I got some herb for G when we first met. That's how we ended up ever hanging out outside of work. Also one time I took one of the girls home from work and she invited me in. I ended up sleeping there that night too nd we all worked in the morning.

Then they moved and I went to their new place to get more bud for G. Slept there that night but in a bed to my self in G's room. Went to work next morning.

Last night I took A and M to CVS so they could get girly shit. Super lame yeah yeah whatever.

Then they asked if I wanted to stay with them that night so I said fuck it why not let's see what happens. They have a lot of people living with them and english isn't their main language so it's honestly a little weird for me when I go sometimes lol. But that's how I ended up in bed with them they didn't really have anywhere else I guess. They said "you can sleep in bed in between us tonight" and I was like ok...lol And here we are.

If I didn't know where to get nug for G and have a car who knows if we'd ever even be "friends". I guess I can just be thankful I do though...

I didn't say bye to A tonight at work, and we also got a new 18 year old girl that's sexy lol. And she works right next to me just like the other two girls. So we'll see. I planted a nice big hug with M so if A asks she'll be like oh yeah he said bye and gave me a big hug and everything!

And just so I don't sound weird....they both hug on me and give me back rubs and stuff without me initiating it....so I'm not just creepin lol

12. Reading this made me realize that your language/culture barrier is probably the problem. Not a good idea to get in a relationship wish any of these girls since you make it sound like they will be moving back home.

13. A. You shouldn't steal any guy's girlfriend, that shit will hit you in the face even harder
    B. 'Course you're attracted to her working with her for like six days. That's just how our human needs work. 
    C. Are you bragging? "Oh look at me, they're giving me hugs and backrubs". Stop bragging and go with the flow.

14. Work shouldn't be your liife

15. Didn't read
    But
    Yummybud, is that you?

16. How do you steal someone's girlfriend?  Is that like stealing a cd at Best Buy?

Sorry I just hate this concept, it takes 2 willing people to get down.  The one in the relationship is responsible for not cheating.

17. #17 SauceDaddy, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    yeah man basically fuck them haha. I mean it's not like that but I just don't know. I'm at work way too much and I don't smoke and hardly eat so I think I start going crazy cause when I get off and smoke I'm like damn wtf I'm an idiot! haha. It sucks that I have to be around them now and I made my self look like a douche.

I learned a lot from the situation though. A lot I already knew and should've known how to avoid. But now I know better haha.

She basically told me she doesn't like me like that and never will. Then I told ok then we just have to be only coworkers and she got upset and was all like "I wanna be frieeeenddddsss pleaseeee I don't like it like this" bla bla.

They just basically wanted to use me for my car and shit like that. Maybe not but they knew how I felt about A and like in my opinion they shoulda just killed it from the jump. But we all know girls they don't have a problem being "just friends" with someone who likes them. I think they like that shit lol

18. #18 Old School Smoker, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Foolish move. If she tells her bf about you, he's gonna show up to your workplace and kick your ass.

19. sounds like she likes you, but her bf is in Romania, and she's going back there. So although she likes you, it would be pointless to start seeing you in the grand scheme of things.

20. #20 SauceDaddy, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I get the same sort of idea but then paranoia/negative thinking swoops in and who knows. I had today off and I feel better about it. I'm ready to let it go and just treat her strictly as a coworker. Maybe something will change or whatever maybe not either way there's plenty of other girls out there. I'll find one eventually