[First Grow] A White Lady In The Wild

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ghostbustaar, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #21 Ghostbustaar, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Day 87/

So I was able to establish a schedule and with a little math and research I came to conclude that my plant started to flower (at least the light trigger number was) Aug. 6th.

To know wtf I'm talking about with my LTN read this, not mine but great info to share : http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1325487-Light-Trigger-Number

So in the guide provided with the seed they state a 8 weeks flowering period. That would put me october 1st. Probably a week or two later max for cropping.

So it's not perfect or 100% scientific but I think it is a very much educated guess.

On an other note I will try to derogate to my two week betwen fert to 1 week. We had heavy rain for the last two days. 1 and half days of hot sun mostly tomorow. Then 1 week of rain to wash the fert. I will see how she react. (Probably good, seeing how she react everytimes I fert her).

Will update with a pict tonight.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #22 Ghostbustaar, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    What I used until now - Fertiliser, pest control- /

Fertiliser :
    Fulmecca 0-1-0 from Green Gold
    [​IMG]
    I used this for the "newborn" stage of the plant. Worked very well, I think it really boosted my overall root network as I was able to see it the two times I repoted.

Ocean Grow Green Gold
    [​IMG]
    Well, my plant never show any sign nutes defiencies and look very healty so I guess it does not hurt!

Ocean Bloom Green Gold
    [​IMG]
    I have not tried it yet, will start it tonight actually. Will keep you updated.

Pest control :

With "bug'b gone" and "green heart" fungus killer my plant grow like if it was inside. I also spray a mix of kayene peper and garlic with water all around the plant to keep animal away. I also always take a huge leak close to 1408037016288.jpg
    1408037057496.jpg

3. Shes looking really good! stoked to see her in full flower covered in colas! How much you think your gonna yield off a plant that size well tree I should say hehe. :hello:

4. #24 Ghostbustaar, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    Damn i dont know man, first grow ever so I cant say!!
    But i do really hope for something between 8 and 16 ounces dry. 16 would make me go crazy :lol: haha

But thanks for the positive. I will update with a picture in something lime 5 hours max.

Edit : with new measurements also

5. #25 ibescroads420, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    I would be tickled pink to have that much off my first grow! Good job man! hope you get close to your goal I don't see why not! I can see a pound coming from that girl :metal:  :hello: I have never really measured mine! its cool to look back at photos from when they were just sprouted and that first week, then you look at them now and its like wow.

6. Two pounds***;)

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Even better! 2 pounds from a first time grower I give him props.

8. Thanks for the love guys ^_^

But serriously I would be nothing without the HOURS of reading on this forum before jumping in the adventure.

9. Someone because Were all so active Right now "Grow tent noob questions pot sizes&more" type that in please and i Need some answers i am so worried!! Please guys thankyou for any input even of its negative

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Amen to that, ive read so many forums on this site, everything from how to germinate my seeds to topping, lst everything its been an experience and a ahalf wasn't a green thumb before I found this site filled with so many knowledgeable, experienced growers.

11. Holy crap. We had a wind storm 2 days ago. I went to see her earlier and I found her lying on her side on the ground.

More scare than hurt I think tho. No broken branches, and they all turned to the light facing side, wich mean they adapt really quick. I also did not loosed any soil.

So everything is back in place (and solidified). I gave her her first round of ocean bloom, wich should also help recovering from the trauma.

The only negative point, no sun until monday, but then I should be clear for a full week of sun.

She also clearly entered her flowering stage as you will see on the pict.
    1408081998683.jpg
    She is officially 4'6". Probably more because the stem was bended from faling down and wanting some light. Anyway, she is massive. 1408081840910.jpg

12. That would scare me a lot! Glad she is doing good stoked to see her done! my two girls are in early flower hope they finish on time still!

13. Day 93/

So, she got bushier. How is that even possible, I don't know, but she's a monster.

She was thirsty, gave her a full 5L of clean water. Fert in 4 days, on a 10 days cycle.
    She clearly had a positive reaction from the nute switch.

She's starting to have that fruity sour almost skunky funky smell.

Anyways, "Une image vaux mille mots" as we say in french :

1408508488009.jpg
    1408508506112.jpg
    1408508525732.jpg
    1408508539434.jpg

14. Everytime I come and look at your updates the plant looks better and better, those fan leaves are huge!! wish my plants got half that size! :bongin:  :smoking:

15. Day 96/

Haha thank you, i'm also amazed everytimes I visit her.

So, bud site getting more and more visible.

1408824896166.jpg

I counted 24 heads plus the top cola so 25. Plus secondary site that i did not count.

I gave her a round of nutes and trimmed a looot of leaves that were obstructing bud sites.

Here is the rest of the pictures!

1408824886771.jpg 1408824873526.jpg 1408824863588.jpg

16. Plants look good for your first time growing. Knowledge is the key to growing quality plants and flowers. There is a lot of useful information in GC. I found this site to be very helpful when I first started off but I also valued Ed Rothensals and Jorge Cervantes grow books. I used them as the foundation of my growing education and supplemented it with YouTube videos and reading different forums and websites. Following grow journals of growers who are producing quality plants especially if they are located near you are invaluable sources of help. Never stop learning and trying to improve. I try to make a big upgrade every year. Something that will improve your garden or make things easier. This year I upgraded pest control by getting a Hudson fogger (atomizer). Keep up the good work and if will pay off come harvest time.

17. Day 99/

Quick update:

So, 2 days of full sun at more than 30C, she needed water.

All the heads have definitively started blooming and the top cola is taking form.

Here is the pict i took, top cola.
    1409063681475.jpg

18. My girls are finally getting sun as well didn't need a lot of water over the past couple days but today they were thirsty! Happy to see that main cola flowering! :hello:

19. Day 101-02/

So, another round of water.
    The heads are taking more and more form and kind of "peak out" a lot.

The leaves structure is heavily changing.
    Lot of them falling, but I read somewhere thats it's ok and I feel that it make sense.

The bud sites are getting bigger, I looove this :wub: . I hardly realise I made it this far on my first shot. Crazy thing.:D