Spill Your Views, Even If Their Different

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Senzy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Me personally, i don't know what i am. A theorist Possibly. Mostly athiest. I dont simply believe or disbelieve, i just live without the thought and accept everything. Why question something no one has an answer to? I believe in the theory that an all powerful creator can exist, just as i do that he cant. Science has yet to prove and disprove, there is no right or wrong to religion. Not to me atleast. I can sit here and talk about the bible for as long as i can talk about got not existing. Neither are true nor false to us yet. I dont think the big question in life is how and why exist, yet what we do with our existance. Thats whats important.

This probably wont make sense considering i am toked as all hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Idk, just gotta let go of things some times.

3. Creationist here

4. #4 Browne, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    Well, when I use my logic, synapses tend to fire predominantly in the left hemisphere of my brain. And when I use my intuition or pattern recognition, synapses tend to fire predominantly in the right hemisphere of my brain. The brain is the tool my consciousness utilizes in order to look outward upon the local part of my universe or Creation if you will. So if the human brain was bore out of the universe or Creation, then I trust that it is up to me to utilize it how I see fit. So it makes sense to me that utilizing the brain in a balanced fashion would allow me to see the local part of my universe "in stereo".

Science uses logic as its basis for how it interfaces the universe or Creation, so it is biased toward objectivity. Although the way science stitches its facts together is very much in a subjective manner. So there is always some combination of objectivity and subjectivity in any shared belief system. They are however heavily biased or listing toward one side or the other, objectivity or subjectivity.

Classical and modern religions uses patterning, mostly social patterning, in how they interface the universe or Creation, so they are biased toward subjectivity. Although there is a degree of objectivity in how religions need things like books, ancient structures, and artifacts, etc., to base their beliefs upon.

The tendency within our culture is to pit one against the other, objective measures vs. subjective beliefs. I feel as though it's anyones right to not buy into such thought processes and see the universe or Creation in a way in which objectivity and subjectivity exist in a relationship that is synergistic. Because that is the reality of nature, and your own brain (and how it functions) that you're using to read this post is all the proof you need of that reality.

------

5. I am a conscious observer maintaining an experience in the cosmos somewhere.

As Browne stated, the brain is the tool I use to achieve this. With the brain I remember and piece together my soul through the interactions I have with others in nature. Who I am, I am a refraction of everyone I ever met and my brain chemistry reflects that.

6. I think we should just be. inhale from the good, positive, benevolent universe that we inhabit, exhale and relax let go of the pressure, know everything is on its path. Surely this way you cannot fail. Do not over think, feel rather than think.

7. #7 Black Nero, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    Edit
    I have no views, I only thought I did

8. I guess im agnostic, I don't prove any religion wrong, but wonder if they are right. Either way, many religions have some amazing teachings and theres no reason to bash them, instead see the message. 
    Personally I come up with theories to the universe and existence all the time, though I think I might have figured it all out..  :p

9. My view? We all need some love. This human experience transcends every way we try to describe it, but the love we feel for one another conquers all. Discard the boundaries we imagine that distinguish and divide and embrace the truth of what unites us. Life or death, sorrow or joy. Let's embrace truth and face life head on. What we are transcends the various desires and ideas we identify with. The light of God pervades every aspect of our existence and is found within the heart of every man. Let us have love and compassion and let us embrace in the blessed union of unfettered immersion in what this life has to offer.

10. I couldn't say what I really believe in, it's a mix of things but I believe there is spirit in nature. Often times I go into the woods to find the inner peace I'm searching for.

BB

11. Religion is bullshit, God is real.