A Constant Curfuffle Of Cannabis - Nccbbs Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Wavy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. He just kicks it in a rubbermaid plastic box with a blanket. He sleeps all the time, i woke him up for that shot. Wife soaks him every few days and he drinks, eats, then goes back to bed.

Lazy bastard! LOL

When i woke him up he was like, really? Wtf do you want?

One time i had him in this trailer and didnt know he was there. I hot boxed it so much i couldnt see. Looked like a house fire. We were coughing to death man.

So i go to air out the trailer and then there he was in the smoke

I was like, oh shit, and grabbed him and took him outside. Id NEVER EVER EVER get any animal high, thats fucked,

But he was fuckin stoned man. He went to lift his leg to walk then just left it mid air, like a high five.

Then moved the wrong leg next and kinda fell. I was like, oh shit oh shit oh shit lol

Made him a huge bowl of spaghetti, came back a few minutes later and it was all gone! XD

Munched out then passed out with one leg up! LOL

Felt bad but it was pretty wild to see him like that.

2. Sounds like my kind of pet..! LOL..

Might have to look into one hehe:D

Also was looking at worms last night.. Any word on uncle jims?
    Might order some and just start my Casting farm asap.. I have all the stuff to make some make shift ones at home.. And he has 500 for about $20 with shipping

-From a small patio in socal

3. I recommend one man only for worms. My buddy Bentley in Canada, where mine came from. Dudes a worm legend and this is his WHOLE life!
    http://www.redwormcomposting.com/

If youre gonna give your money to anyone, let it be him. Best investment i ever made. 40 bucksll get you two pounds i believe!

4. And btw, two pounds is about where redbeard should be after a year, so you can go straight to building compost the day you get it!

5. Uncle jim's the only name i know i had many customers that purchased through them not one negative review

6. Then red pokes post, support the people you know for sure!

7. nope gonna get more worms as soon as i can keep them goin for a month or so! Hahaha!

8. #148 rain dancer, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    Sweet dude. Never heard of uncle jims! If you know em, use em!

My plants are all grown with my own castings. Like i said we put about 2-3 thousand pounds of food and cardboard and everything not plastic in my worm bins in the last 3-4 years and now ive got like 3-4 feet in two 4x4 bins of pure worm castings

Eisena fetida not hortensis

Need to get some eisena hortinses though and some BSF too!

The organics forums recommend bently fwiw. I say use whatever works, i dont discriminate at all!

9. Ive been there :smoke:

Recognize the site! Thats was one i visited when i decided on bentley.

Bentleys got interactive forums. Ask him any question on any experiemnt or any build and he'll give you a public answer. He also does podcasts weekly where he talks in depth about any and all questions he receives.

Hes a mad scientist like me which is why i levitated to him.

Passion before business, dudes whole site revolves completely around public input!

And he's a family man too. Lots of pics of him building his experiements with his kids, man after my own heart! :)

10. #151 RED BEARD, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    was my point when i said support the ones you know and not support what you know you know this guy and so be it if the ones i get come from him then why shouldnt any further add on also come from him...lol im with you bro!

11. Lol i am so confused brother haha

Its cuz i havent smoked. In fact, i might bring you a pound or two, will be enough to get ya goin! I definitively have enough! Also, you wont have to buy any worms! They double and triple in populations within a month or two!

I was just tryin to explain why I went with bently. He actually helped invent most of the worm bins people use on all the worm sites. People come to him and theyre like, i made this what do you think? He says, change this then patent it! They do and he lets them sell it on his site! He's pretty freakin cool. Was one of the first guys who rubbed off his kindness onto me. I used to be realy agressive before my illness.

Sorry if im being confusing, my daughters jumpin on me and im jumping through tons of convos with tons of different people LOL

Have to stop after each sentence to look up and see who im writing XD

I think we're just saying the same thing to each other lmao!

Dont mind me

This is my emoticon :poke:

^LOL

12. was my point when i said support the ones you and not support what you know you know this guy and so be it if the ones i get come from him then why shouldnt any further add on also come from him...lol im with you bro! 

shami

13. Poke the Good Earth was made into a terriffic movie in the 40's in B&W..won about 4 oscars..i've seen it many times..it's brutal at points but thats how it was..5 stars!

14. Lol y'all needa put down the pipe  :smoke:

and i'm confused as hell by this shami dude...?

Gonna wrap up warm in a minute and try to get some gardening done.. Not sure if there's al that much to do...

Here's a little easy listening,
    this shit makes me smile!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PERf5un2nC0

15. Cucumbers coming along nicely ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416670051.031842.jpg

Probably gonna chop the chernobyls today,
    The one with CS balls still growing will go halfway down to let the balls finish growing
    They're Pretty sexy though

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416670179.625983.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416670216.707336.jpg

16. Havent seen it! But love movies and music from that era! Just watched east of eden with james dean recently. LOVED the book, but the movie skipped a whole lot!

~ poke

17. Look, just found this pic online, had to share [​IMG]

:D

18. Hahaha oh man!!!!
    Too freakin cute, catching some morning sun with this guys right now ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416856932.179850.jpg