A Constant Curfuffle Of Cannabis - Nccbbs Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Wavy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Got some crab shell meal and some Neem meal bagged up for you guys..
    [​IMG]
    10 pounds of crab and 5 of Neem..
    BNW

2. brass cringle! Lol

3. I'm organic now and never going back. Thanks Illy! You've shown me the errors of my ways. lol. For me it's a whole new ball game.

4. Busy busy!!
    Worked a week at cal-earth, now time for my Adobe building course for a week then we're doing the permaculture design certificate course.
    Gonna get certified and start really transforming my yard and hopefully many others.

-Sent from a mini farm in So Cal.

5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444142167.131105.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444142252.907592.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444142339.798097.jpg
    More to come!!

-Sent from a mini farm in So Cal.

6. Woah! That's off the hook! Arches like the Romans and adobe huts. Tell me who wouldn't want a structure like that in their yard? So pleasing to the senses.

7. For you wavy. Badass!

[​IMG]

8. That is cool as can be

9. Absolutely wonderful, when I saw the sand bags stacked I didn't get it now........ awesome

10. The caption said the juvy stays purple mimicking the flower on the plant. When the flower die and they become adults they turn pure white

11. Damn I need new glasses lol thought that was a flower until I looked closer

12. Wav i went to cal erth and chk'd prices of those snd bgs..extremely pricy as it seems minimum order 250..yow! exactly what i'm lookin for but too expensive through them..amazon way cheaper ..snag off the st ..cheapest! i'm thinking trim bk cactus to trim line then two bg tall border in L shape..fill in bottom space with cacti from the trim and make a mean thicket of cacti trim line up for pondering 001.JPG trim line up for pondering 002.JPG

13. The patch has grown substantially, dr..

14. ya figure they get ALL the run off from 4 roofs and get sun all day long..southwestern exposure..if i give them used hydro nutes the spines get very long and sharp

15. You need an update old friend..

16. Finally makin progress on security ring,,cactus trimmed up..weeds pulled..snd bgs aquired ,,1/2 yrd of soil donated... yrd wrk progresses- day5 fogger clone 009.JPG yrd wrk progresses- day5 fogger clone 010.JPG yrd wrk progresses- day5 fogger clone 011.JPG SA prep'd-strtng yrd wrk 009.JPG SA prep'd-strtng yrd wrk 006.JPG

17. What up Wavy?

18. Talk to me old friend.. LOL

19. I know he has been doing those amazing classes. Learning lots of new stuff to teach us. Lol

20. I didn't take the classes but Wav has inspred me in my yrd to use snd bgs and bales security ring finished 005.JPG security ring finished 008.JPG