A Constant Curfuffle Of Cannabis - Nccbbs Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Wavy, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #201 BrassNwood, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    You needed to grow up in So Cal in the 50s and 60s to really appreciate the air quality we have now.. As much as I hate the AQMD (air quality management district) for driving so many industries out of the southland it really has cleaned up our air into something you can breathe now.. But I still miss driving over Kellogg hill and into the Ontario basin with Kaiser steel mill running full tilt and the sweet orange air you could cut a chunk out of and chew on a while before inhaling.. I grew up just a half mile from the San Gabriel mountains and most days you couldn't see the 8,000 foot peak that lay just up the street..

2. When my grandpa was in town he was mentioning how much better the air seems Since then..

I can hardly believe it, but that's pretty incredible haha

-From a small patio in socal

3. Unreal. My sons are halfway through their childhoods. Its about time i take them hunting fishing, camping and teach them some survival skills, how to use tree moss as a compass, how to start a fire with a piece of glass.

Gonna be a fun next few years!

Tell me about it, ill be changing my scenary this weekend on a road trip i take with the wife. Really lookin forward to getting out of the house!

Going down to the Los Angeles area! You ever been to Los Angeles? I have, airs not that good, but there's some genuine folks that way :)

4. It just so happens I hail in Los Angeles !
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418314015.206962.jpg

Not a very LA sky ... Hshaha

Getting my patio sorted ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418314073.726277.jpg

To

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418314089.257462.jpg

Gotta get my Christmas tree today and then keep working the yard, tryna get and keep it looking great.

I'll try to poke around all the other threads I'm im throughout the day.
    But thought I'd just give you my morning update :)

Got another maybe 10Gs of pretty mini but suuuuper tasty gods gift nugs too, I got a friend im gonna see I think the 14th who i think will LOVE the stuff

Dr

5. It's lookin a little blustery outside this morn..didn't do much in the yrd instead wrk'd the indr gardens..cleanned my incubator/cloner and got my two FCCC's filled and bubbling for this wknds cloning..installed window perch for coming hallway grow..my camera died and while looking for receipt i found two seeds given to me by my grw ptnr for my b-day back in 2013..they were taped on a card and probally no good by now but i'm going to drp em ..never know and i want to be at full capacity in every space i have...plus i'm a touch bored..so far i got two fem Blue Thais, two fem canadian cheese,two Wizards Fire..and a fem runt BT that idk what it's going to do..the knucks will be cloned not the BT's..everybody got frsh soup this morn..wrked with my calendar.. BT's to start flwr this wknd at 60 days..the knucks in the first wk of jan and 2nd wk of jan for the WF's..theroretically

6. Interseting, ive never tried gods gift but i hear its a gift from god :smoke:

How coincidental that you actually live in L.A.

As my mom used to say, what a qwink a dink! XD

Nice garden you got there, looks like a peaceful place to reside!

7. I have to take a little drive up the 405 today.. I'll give a wave (snicker) as I pass by your stomping grounds..

8. Morning brother wave.. We need some kind of super secret clubhouse handshake.. :ey:  

9. How to make a compass with moss! News to me :) mayb I should hop over the pond for this lesson lol.

Chef.

10. Morning brass!

Slept like a log last night! Haha

Today's gonna be a buussyy day!

Lots of planning to do, gotta get.. Or make some mini smart pots, get these indoor vegging girls into SIP mode, and maybe drop some new genetics that landed in my lap!!
    WOW! 15 new strains or something?!? I'm so set! Lol

Dr

11. Taking down some HAZ C today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418662617.128596.jpg

Suuuuper dark! Haha

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418662705.783914.jpg

New clones all cupped up, 12 plants.. About 10 strains?

Wizards fire
    Kosher kush
    Purple Kush
    Jack Herer
    Mango
    Fire
    Black diamond
    Phantom.. I think cookies?
    Two dark goblin 2.0s
    And a mystery! Which I thiink is a purple kush also

I'll go through the seeds later :)

Oh and how could I forget! (Cuz it's not next to the cupped clones rofl)
    A rooted banana Kush going into re-veg now ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418662891.916684.jpg

More updates to come later today when the hydro store opens haha

12. I think I have the right car for me ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418668935.375768.jpg

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418682005.065860.jpg
    Mango tree transplanted

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418682047.799952.jpg
    And Chernobyl
    Haz C
    Herijuana and something else I can't seem to remember has been transplanted into 2 gal smart pots
    Need to order some 1 gals off the net, only had smart pot brand in 1 gal.. To pricey for me haha

14. Dayuum. Youze a hustla :smoke:

That's a helluva garden if i may say so! :)

15. Nic i wuz thinking of your yellow whl barrow as i fixed my flat tire..again! think i got one more fill left in my can of fix a flat so no more keeping it full of dirt for extended periods..i have it tipped back on its handles and covered by corrugated plastic against the rain..my neem cake should arrive tomorrow so i can start reamending my soil..5lb tub for $30 shipped..a little pricy maybe but i couldn't find it locally in cake form..i got empty totes to cook it in

16. I think I'm doing something right to fix these babies ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418917698.551715.jpg

New soil, smart pots, nice distance from lights.. And tea! EWC kelp molasses :)

17. Simplicity nice ain't it, not to mention that there, even just kelp is a gold mine in curing almost any sort of deficiency or shock our ladies might experience.

•• 🍁 ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

18. Hello, just dropping by, how is all?

Chef.

19. #220 Wavy, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014