Are Kids Growing Up To Fast Nowadays?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gman09, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #21 thewarden, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014

fucking this times 10000. I see so many high schoolers getting pregnant both in real life and on TV, then once the baby's born they don't want it and realize just how ill-equipped they are to raise it. my aunt is the prime example of someone who shouldn't have ever had kids...she doesn't work and doesn't plan to for the rest of her life (she's like 38), her husband is crippled, she doesn't do dishes or clean the house, and overall just pawns her responsibilities on anyone in the near vicinity. oh, and she has two kids ages 4 and 7

and it's hard to say whether modern kids are actually growing up faster or WANTING to grow up faster. sure, anyone can get married at 21 but will that marriage last? more often than not I'd say it won't. anyone can pop out a kid but can they successfully raise it? again, I'd say more often than not these parents lose their kids or rely heavily on some outside assistance. 

I'm 21 and marriage/being a parent are about the furthest thing from my mind, so you aren't alone OP. 

2. No, they grow at the same speed as they always have, how do I explain, 1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on and so forth. WHATS A MATTER FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I read this as actual children(6-12) are growing up too fast, which I totally agree with. With the new technology has come easy means for children to get exposed to bad shit.

Their past role models of Justin and Miley going wild isn't helping either.