Chronicibuss Led Dwc Bubblegummer

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Chronicibus, Jun 17, 2014.

1. This is just a quick update on things. I noticed that 2 of the tops have some light bleaching going on. I will have pics of the white tops maybe tomorrow night. Sadly my light is almost a foot away and I can't go any higher with it at the moment. I never thought I would have this happen with LED lighting as I have only had it happen once and the bud was practically touching the cool tube of my HID light. Also I hooked up an old axial fan I had kicking around. I cut a hole in a box to fit the fan in and a hole on the othe side for ducting. The box sits on the floor of the flower tent and the ducting goes out the top of the veg tent and into the bottom of the flower tent. I didn't want to have to do it but I only have the one exhaust fan and filter and my NL Blue had it's leaf edges starting to point up a bit. I see a new tent and exhaust fan/carbon filter in my near future.

2. Day 39 of 12/12
    I meant to post pics last night but got invited out to play some guitar. The clones are doing good except one problemed clone that was suffering from botrytis. I told my brother to just remove it and he did so. Here is a pic of them.
    20140723_172422.jpg
    Here is a pic of the slight light bleaching. it looked worse 2 days ago but is not so bad now.
    20140723_191609.jpg
    The axial fan I put in to vent my veg tent. I will be moving the fan very soon.
    20140723_191528.jpg
    And finally some pics of Mamma Gummer.
    20140723_191701.jpg 20140723_191737.jpg

3. DAY 46 of 12/12
    Just a quick update. I have reduced nute strength to a half of what I was giving them because I am getting into my final weeks of flowering.

20140730_180848.jpg

4. Day 55 of 12/12
    I really should update but not much going on. I'm giving her straight water now and probably harvest her in a week. Trichomes are looking good and milky and I'm just waiting as the pistils are receeding and turning colour. It's a hot day where I am in Ontario and I am going to a friends for a few beers and to try out the new vaporizer I bought today. When I get back I will snap a couple pics to upload and a couple of the clones I gave my brother. They are getting big and I'm thinking they need to be topped or they are going to outgrow his space.

5. Day 56 of 12/12
    Wow. That is what I have to say about vaporizers. I bought an inexpensive one just to see if I would like it and wow. We were so ripped off of so little. only a couple draws from it and I was in a good place. We ended up smoking what looked to be a gram or a bit less between 3 people throughout the night. No one hacked up a lung and we were all toasted. My friend kept forgetting what he was doing or what video he was looking for and everything was goooood. When I get the money I am definately going to invest in a snoop dogg g pen. The one I bought cost me $35 at my local head shop.
    20140809_160158.jpg

I got my brother to fim the clones all on his own so we can get some side branches going for cuttings before we top them. They are doing very well and look to be almost 2 feet tall.
    20140808_174300.jpg

I might post a couple up close bud shots of mamma gummer tonight if I remember and so forth.

6. Day 56 of 12/12
    Here are a couple bud shots.
    20140809_192908.jpg 20140809_193001.jpg
    My phone does not take close ups very well but I managed to get a couple that aren't too blurry.

7. Hey buddy really impressed with your LED light grow. I'm using a 1k HPS over twelve plants and getting great results, but would love to lower my energy bills. Seems like your proving that LEDs are getting damn comparable.

-growtender

8. Thanks bud. I am much happier with the LED lighting and my plants have been too. Next one through I will train better. This one was rushed a little. I have noticed better growth, tighter internode spacing, generally healthier foliage, more crystal production, and so on compared to my HID light. And the buds are so dense and heavy I probably would have to squeeze hard to dent them (not that I would.) Does alright for 330w actual draw. I'm planning on getting a 4x8 tent and another XML350 in the near future. Just wish they weren't as expensive as they are still. Best of luck to you growtender, and happy gardening.

9. I got over a gram per watt. Each jar has an ounce or more in them. Waiting for it to cure so I can test it out properly.

10. Nice Brada!! your next one already going? I like see

Yes a Delicious Seeds : Northern Light Blue is on the go and growing again after just being topped a week ago, and a Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush seed has just germinated. Also I will be buying a pack of expert seeds LSD Poison.

12. I heard rumor of a bigger XML coming out. have you heard anything?

I've only heard rumour about the new series with 20 watt LED's. If they did make a bigger XML it would definately require 2 people to set up. :p

14. ha ha i heard 40 watt!! man i love the rumor. I hope it is all true. 

15. Here are pictures of whats to come.

Delicious Seeds : Northern Light Blue
    20140822_172545.jpg

Reserva Privada : Skywalker Kush
    20140822_172756.jpg

16. Nice! I am thinking after my current of going with an old haze