True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. kind of depends when your last cold day is in your region. Where I'm located i generally put them out memorial weekend but I'm sure I could go out a lil earlier, especially with a greenhouse

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360849-Michganman%27s-Garden-of-Weeden

2. June 1st is when I usually put mine out! Well after the last frost and 16+ hrs of light for maximum growth rate!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

3. hey guys glad to find a guerilla thread. i have on in progress as well a multi strain grow its in my sig if u guys want to take a peak. i wanted to ask u fellas if anyone has grew the incredible bulk from Dr kripping? i accidently killed my rotten panda from ace by a damn box so im got the I.bulk in germ to replace it. i hope it can withstand the humidity we have here in the south usa. im growing at 37.5n lat..thanks guys looking forward to a good year and advice from u all

4. mine will have to go out soon lol. 1 foot 4th week. 16/8 lighting. Fox farm nutrients.

5. Yah I'm in the same boat as you, would like to get them out in the next couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Transplant time is very regional I find. Up here in Canada where i am anything before may 10th is almost certainly lost to frost. I have some room to veg and train my plants so I start early so I can put a good sized plant with tonnes of tops outside! Right now I have 3 strains for outdoors. A Fem Blue Widow #1 from my last indoor run that is revegging. 3x Reg Freedom35xBlackberry. And 2x Reg DarkLord. I also have a handful of autos I may run including auto Pink Diesel x Amnesia, Auto Cheese, and Auto Pineapple Express. I won't pop these until late May though so I have some time to decide which to grow!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

7. #1127 kygiacomo, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    looking forward to the blue widow. a buddy of mine did a grow of it on icmag and it turned out beautiful. ill see if i can find the pic of it and post it here..i would have got it this year but was already full up on strains. im also gonna do dinafems blue hashplant in the near future as well..gl with it bro

Edit: here is the pics from Team Microbes grow last year of the blue widow

Attached Files:

8. That's a nice looking plant! Here is a quick pic of my Blue Widow #1. 1428192542342.jpg

I chose this pheno over my Blue Widow #5 which was more colourful and looked like the ones in the pics you posted. I chose the #1 for its chunky buds, super sweet smell, fast flowering and its super heady high! I also had a really crazy Blue Cheese #3 that went all purple from about week 3 of flower. It tastes amazing and has a really strong high as well but just didn't have the chunky structure and was a slower flowering plant.

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

9. thats a beautiful plant bro! well done! ye it does look just like the ones i posted. i will get that next year just for the simple fact of how pretty that bitch is lol are u gonna be doing a outdoor journal this year? i will follow along if u are,im doing a multi strain grow this year with a bunch of new strains so i will have some nice variety come harvest.

10. I'll probably get a dedicated outdoor journal going closer to June once my girls are closer to outdoors. Right now I'm just conglomerating it all in my current journal which you can find in my SIG below which you are more than welcome to check out and tag along! When the time comes I will throw the link up in here to my outdoor grow as well as in my current journal! I'm on my now to check your thread out!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

11. Anyone know what this is?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428275339.644825.jpg

12. Is it just on the one blade of the one leaf? It looks like when I accidently splash a little nutrient solution on a leaf. Just a little spot burn. Shouldn't be an issue if that's the case!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

13. It's on my 2 weakest plants, I read somewhere that it might be rust fungus, anyone ever heard of it?

But yah only on one leaf on each plant

14. never heard of that...this does not look like anything to be concerned about. If it makes ya feel better just rip the leaf off.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360849-Michganman%27s-Garden-of-Weeden

15. Alright good, appreciate the advice

16. Alright, I give up. I have been trying for about a week now to upload pictures with no success. I admit that I have in a perpetual stoney haze for the past few days so that could be part of the reason behind my inability, or maybe I am just incompatible with computer technology. Anyone want to give me a hint? I know this is not the correct location to post this question to, but you all seem nice and understanding. Thanks in advance.

17. #1137 michganman, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  18. Thanks bud. Appreciate the help.

19. #1140 buzzland5, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    As someone who does not take many pictures of their grows this is one that I found from a few years back (2010 I think). It was my first outdoor grow, and I decided it would be a good idea to leave my home state mid-August and not return until mid-October (set it and forget it). Upon my return I was shocked to see them still cranking away. Back when I grew these girls I was quite clueless and my soil mix for that season was just straight compost with absolutely nothing else mixed in. I'm still shocked they got enough drainage. I was floored the deer didn't nab um too. I've been steadily increasing in yield and quality over the past few years, and have been reading like a mo-fo (This site is dope. So much to learn!), so hopefully this season I will be able to produce some killah. Looking forward to sharing some pics of my current seedlings when I get home from camping tomorrow. Happy growing folks. 

View attachment 154892