True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. These are next to come down ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411820431.632203.jpg
    And these purples got a couple weeks still:( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411820480.181721.jpg

2. So I did the deed, got them cut & drying. Found a bit of mold while I was harvesting😟, not much but definitely time to harvest! Don't need to see anymore of that! I'm thinking I cut the purple power strains a week or so early than they should have been. But it was also on one of the purples I found the mold. Here's hoping, got a fan in the shed, not direct air, it's a low one sitting one the floor.. Now to make sure I don't dry them out too fast! I'll take pics in a few days when they get moved to paper bags. Plan is for them to hang dry for 2/3 days, then trim a bit, & finish drying in paper bags for a week or two, the to jars.. Has anyone else used the paper bags? Like to get some tips if they have

3. I like using the bags. I just use the cheap brown paper lunch bags. Try to fill it so there is a single layer of buds when the bag is laying flat (long ways). If the humidity is high (like now), I'll put them in a cardboard box. Seems to help absorb the extra moisture. After they dry, jar time! I like to use those Boveda humidity packs. Keeps the humidity in the jar at 62%. Another curing/storage device I have found is the "cvault". They are sweet. Check em out on Amazon. I think they make one that will hold up to 3 pounds

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Cvault

Attached Files:

5. One more week buds are really packin on that weight.

Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Bad time for the weather to turn wet.... Come on Sun. Just a few weeks more.

7. Hey guys what is pure crystal worth? It come from a guys buster and its pure.

8. #1028 PsypherE, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Like Kief collected in a buster? I'd consider it akin to a low grade hash usually although it can really vary depending on the screen size used in the buster.

9. Yea. Its white. Its the whitest i ever seen it

10. In my town hash is shitty. This is better then the hadh u get

11. Loose Kief is essentially just unpressed traditional hash. Depending on the quality of the trichrome heads and how pure the kief is determines the quality of hash for the most part. Its really hard to gauge the quality without a taste or a macro PIC at the least so its a hard question to answer

12. I'm so excited for Saturday! I will be making my way back to the garden and I think I'll be chopping 3 plants or more. If I see any signs of bud rot I will probably take down most of them this weekend. If I don't see any bud rot I plan on chopping the two smaller blue widow from the dry garden and the single one left in the wet garden! The 4 tall plants and the FlowerBomb kush I will leave out to mature for another 7-14 days!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

13. congrats man, been a long year. Time to reap the reward. :)

14. Yea! This will definitely be the biggest year I've had! I more than doubled the number of plants and the size has surpassed my previous attempts. I already have bigger plans for next year as I will definitely sex before I plant and I hope to start them earlier and do some heaving training early to increase yield per plant even more!

15. Same here, the marijuana gods have been generous. I've had a very bountiful harvest so far and I'm not even half way done. I'm thinking ill hit my 10lb goal easily this year. This is my biggest as well.

16. First outdoor, very proud! Everyone's flowers look amazing. We should all be proud. Good luck with your finished medicine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. #1037 Ricky420, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    Looking like a good haul, nice pics. Thanks for sharing. :)

This bud here is from a Big Bang plant. One of two I have left. Just taking my time. Not in any hurry to chop.

The other is from a tree that I finished chopping and hung up today. Its Frizz X KC33. Judging from some of the stuff I sampled this is a good strain. Very up stone.

Good luck growers!

Attached Files:

18. Well, no regrets on making the cut on Monday! Flurries all day, snow is about 1cm right now.... I'm happy to see it, cause I know I chose the right time, but sad cause I got friends here that still have some out!😞 found some mold when I was chopping, hopefully I caught it early, wasn't much. Now the waiting game starts anew! Good luck to everyone else's harvest!

19. Well my forecast is calling for rain 7 out of the next 8 days so I'm chopping tonight. I might risk letting a plant or two mature more but 90% of what's left is coming down. Wish it could go another week but oh well it looks amazing already.

20. Yea the next week isn't looking very good here either! I'm chopping half my crop tomorrow!