True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Yea take that off and be careful with it. That looks like rot to me. Make sure you get it all, make sure you clean your gear afterwards with alcohol

2. Yea, been doing that every time.. But just got the alcohol today, so I imagine I've made more work for myself already.. Think I'll have to bump up the date on calling it done.... Or else lose more each day😔

3. Love this blue widows.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It's actually a space dawg bag seed. A buddy germinated it, and I threw it outside on a whim. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My bucket garden here is coming along nice. Found out some names.
    From left to right.
    Frizz X KC33
    Pineapple Crunch
    Big Bang

Coming into the final few weeks. Hear the Pineapple can go into Oct though. Not in any rush.

All the best!

Attached Files:

6. Thats why i took down 2 already. I lost over half on each. I had to toss the towel in on them ones. The other 3 i have under control. I believe i stopped it on the others. The thing is it can spread from plant to plant with wind, thats another reason i took them down, i believe they was the reason for my other plants.

7. And it's started....northern lights is chopped. Lost one big top cola on it to rot and pulled the trigger ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411331516.545265.jpg
    Some of the ones still growing have some crazy purple going on. Beautiful fall colors ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411331596.328018.jpg
    Just about root bound in that 20 gal ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411331636.094271.jpg
    Plants are just toppling over with bud weight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411331698.595663.jpg

8. Looks like a nice little haul.

9. #989 michganman, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    thanks dude. yea, so far so good. I have another northern lights coming down today too it's just raining at the moment. 28 and a half plants to go :/

10. Well I'll be honest with you. I don't feel sorry for ya. :laughing:

11. Bag seeds do good when you get the good ones. My fist 4 grows was all bag seeds

12. they look good

13. Checked the trichomons on the last 3 plants, 30/70, close enough. Chop, chop before i lose more bud

14. Kinda jealous of all you guys harvesting already lol!!! I can't wait for Oct 13-17th to come! Hopefully I don't run into any problems before then! Here's to thinking positive!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

15. Im just fed up with all the bud rot.. if it wasn't that i would leave it.

16. Yea, I've been extremely lucky so far. I feel for you guys with the bud rot! Unfortunately there is very little you can do about it but hope its salvageable before your crop is gone.

17. Thats why ill chop a week early. I can let it go and lose more or take it and have more.
    I need the money

18. This is most likely when I will be harvesting which will be about 2
    Weeks early :/ damn cold temps and rain.

Sky's the limit

19. I almost chopped the other day, was fed up with weather & bud rot.. But this coming week is sunny & beautiful, so I'll manage the snips here & there I have to get rid of rot, and hope the sun helps ripen them up.. Go go go!😋

20. I have 3 days of good weather for sure. Ill take it day by day.