True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Getting Flowers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Couple questions for you guys...
    Mold on top of the soil is completely fine right? I thought I read that with organics this is a good thing? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408972956.687037.jpg

3. Also I have 2 plants that have mold on the leaves...I should be getting a fungicide I believe. Any recommendations on a brand? This won't change the taste of my buds correct? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408973085.705918.jpg

4. Do you use slug bait? Could be that. The last time I had that I just put new soil over the top. Id also pick your leaves off with pm. Look for a fungicide that you approve of. I cant recommend anything because I haven't had the problem.

Sorry for no pictures. Im getting more paranoid as days go on. I even pulled some plants that was to close to me..

5. Nope haven't been using slug bait. I don't think I'm going to touch the fungus on the soil as I now believe it is beneficial but as for the leaves I'm going to try the most organic route first and that is going to be milk. I've been reading a little about its antifungal properties today and I'll start with this. It's kind of weird the fact that only one strain is effected by it. I really wish I had my plants labeled at this point but lesson learned(for the fourth time). I could avoid this strain in the future if I knew what it is for sure. I'm about 70% sure it's called "elephant bud". I hear rave reviews of it but so far I'm unimpressed. This is the first time I've ever seen it take a plant over like that..

6. i feel you about being paranoid. The other day I had a dream some ripped my whole harvest and I woke up so distraught I almost had a panic attack. I ran back to the woods and just had to see for myself that my girls were still there. There closer we get the more I freak out. Just try not to pull too early!!

7. I only covered the soil because I didn't like the looks of the mold. Other then that I didn't remove it. Let me know about this milk. Thats interesting.

I dont need as many plants as I have now. Its to many for me. Yea the paranoia really gets to me this time a year especially when you have to many.

8. I'm in a world of trouble. I should of taken this powdery mildew a little more seriously. Now that I'm looking closer I see it on 24 of 30 plants. Only a couple are really bad, but this sucks. I'm going to battle I guess, no more laziness. Daily spraying from here on out till it's gone

9. Yea its no joke.. it spreads fast.. you can also do a h2o2 and h2o wash after you chop

10. They call it a pm wash

11. I wonder what happened to prosper? Hes never on here now

12. I don't know man, hopefully nothing happened to him. He was talking about his dealer getting busted and stuff. Hopefully he's just laying low for a bit

13. Hey guys! Been stupid busy trying to make ends meet! Had some serious car trouble and have been putting in 10-12 hr days at work and my small indoor grow just finished up.

Anyways, on my way to the cottage tomorrow and I will be making a pit stop to water and take some pictures! I was on my way to the garden late last Friday and met a herd of cattle that had gotten free. Ruined the front and driver side of my car, bent my radiator mounts and punctured the rad as well. I guess that's one of the risks when your garden is an hour away in the middle of the country!

My ride has been patched together and is functional but not in the prettiest condition! I hope to have it all fixed up by harvest because I don't need to be pulled over because of my vehicle while I'm hauling everything in!

I hope to put some more time in here again over the next couple weeks as my garden matures! Now that I have my indoor grow out of the way and I have a little bit of spare time!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

14. glad everything is legit man. I feel you on the car problems. My wife has something electrical wrong with her car and it's going to cost us like $1500 to fix and all the sensors are burnt up. Surprisingly she's supposed to have the good car with the payments and my $3000 car never has anything wrong with it. FYI never buy an equinox. Shit is a money pit. Good luck man glad everything is good.

15. Good to hear from you.. thought something really bad happened to you.. have a good weekend

16. Hey guys, here's a little update from this afternoon. My powdery mildew situation is improving. First I started spraying with milk, didn't work as well as I hoped. It came back stronger. After that I sprayed with baking soda and water. This seemed to help. After a light rain when the plants were still damp I went back and dusted with powdered suffer. The combination of daily maintenance and suffer/baking soda seems to be doing the trick. The buds on my plants are getting bigger, but some seem to be a little farther behind. Everything seems to be very healthy though. My large northern lights seed plants will be the first to get chopped this year. I'm estimating another 4 weeks. The northern lights has the biggest buds, but it seems to have the least amount of trichomes. Hopefully it will go through a serious crystal formation spurt and end up killer. Hope everything is going well with your guys crops. Here's some pics, the ones with white on the leaves have the powdered sulfer. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335398.223194.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335412.272727.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335433.273286.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335446.805966.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335457.955916.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335470.690457.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335495.873766.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335520.172883.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335535.456165.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409335550.790429.jpg

17. I drive a 02 pile of junk.. I need a real up grade soon. I know how you feel when you spend big money on a car

18. oh yea, shit sucks. My entire life I've never had a car payment. I'm the type that doesn't use credit cards, and if I can't pay for it in cash then I probably don't need it or can't afford it. I tried to talk my wife out of getting that damn car but she wouldn't listen. Now we got a broken car sitting in the driveway that we are paying 300+ a month for and can't drive. Thank god she's back to work now though after the baby. She makes killer money as a critical care nurse at a local hospital, but only works 3 days a week so we are still struggling a little bit. Fuck I can't wait for harvest.

19. For better coverage with the sulfer try diluting it water and applying that way! Most store bought fungicides are sulfer based liquid treatments! Dissolving it in water will just give you full coverage and should help rid the PM faster than the dry application!

20. Your plants are looking great Michganman!
    I would get rid of the sulfur. The taste will ruin your buds.
    Check out Actinovate. I got some on the way.