True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. How will u use it?
    Whata the npk

2. I believe it is 0-12-4. I basically take a 1/8 cup and work into the top of the soil then water it in heavily. I don't really have the resources to make a tea which would be my preferred method

3. Thats what ill be doing tonight. I have about a 5 gallon bucket full of super soil left, so im going to lay the bloom down then toss super soil over it. I asl top dressed with tomato tone a week ago.

4. Just top dressed with bat guano high p. Npk is 0-13-1

5. I love the guano! Thought I'd share something cool that happened to me tonight. I went out to the garden at 3:15 am just to hang out and check things over, pluck some leaves, and shake water off the branches from the rain today. I snuck back very quietly without breaking any branches and virtually silent. I got back in the garden and was looking at a plant when I heard a branch snap about 30 foot away from me. I ducked down behind one of my girls thinking that I had a ripper coming for my shit. I grabbed my 10 inch long knife off its sheath from my belt and just waited, heart pounding out of my chest. I could hear steps getting closer and closer and I was shitting bricks. When all the sudden, in the very little moonlight I see a deer pop into the garden about ten foot from me. You could tell it knew someone was close, it's nose was in the air smelling and it was just frozen there. It didn't see me, and I was dead still. I thought about jumping out and scaring the fuck out of it, but then I had this nightmare scenario of it running through the garden demolishing all my plants. So I just waited for maybe another 3 minutes and it backed up and just left. I had fishing line about neck high right across the entrance so it might of stopped because of that too. But anyways thought that was pretty cool/scary and I'd share it.

6. Last night I had to spray my plants with some bug be gone. Im 3 week into flower, I didn't want to but the bugs are just eating my plants to nothing.
    U ever hear adeer scream?

7. Everyone do a update today some time.. I can't wait to show you my clones. They are 3/4th done, 2 more weeks and ill have smoke.

8. Also if tou guys can,try to get people to come join us. It seem the northerners are shy.

9. Im hoping to get to my garden tonight so I will have an update either tonight or tomorrow!

10. Awesome. Its starting to fizzle out here. I think once they bud it will pick up, its just at that point where its not much to show. They aren't getting taller and the buds are nothing to show off

11. Yea! That's exactly where I am now... That transition from grow to bloom isn't very exciting. But now that we are into full flower mode the bud show should begin!

12. Update. Went back this morning and top dressed with kelp meal. I never bought that triple phosphate stuff I was talking about because I did some more research and it's not fully organic. I've got a tea brewing right now, when I get back from up north on Sunday I'll feed them that. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722713.708891.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722726.274579.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722739.024518.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722750.708468.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722762.991132.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722775.091304.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722788.090958.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722801.992104.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722826.911220.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722842.257818.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408722866.358043.jpg

13. Well my day just went downhill. I just found out a good friend, growmie, and mentor of mine was busted with over 100 plants, vials of concentrate, and psilocybin mushrooms. He is a stand up dude and was my hook up for many years. He was the type that would send my away with an extra taster of his latest extract or toss me a quarter when the funds weren't there. Just an all round great guy. Its a somewhat sobering experience hearing of his arrest, and a reminder to keep your shit tied up tight! I feel deeply for his family who were also arrested but have been let out now. This is also another reason I keep a very tight grip on who knows I grow and an even tighter grip on who knows where. Anyways, its been a bummer of a day after hearing this and thought maybe some of you have had similar experiences with this sort of situation

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

14. Damn, I feel for ya man, and him and his family. Our judicial system is so fucked up. The things he got caught with are two of the most beneficial things on the planet. I am a huge fan of the fungus, although I usually only come across it like once a year because it's rare around here. The fact that they locked up a peaceful man, who contributes positively to society is a travesty. To take a father away from his family for something that grows from the ground and hurts no one is asinine. I'll never understand it. The only thing you can really do is step up and help his family out. I think within the next ten years there will be full legalization of marijuana across the United States. There's also a huge psychedelic movement going on right now. I'm not sure if you've heard of Amber Lyon but she's my favorite speakers on the subject. Check her out on joe Rogans podcast. She turned me on to the benefits of some of these plant medicines like ayahuasca. In fact once I harvest and have some extra loot I plan on going to an authentic ayahuasca ritual at Machu Pichu in Peru. If you don't know what that is I highly suggest researching it, it's very interesting. I wish this site was a little more open about other beneficial plant medicines. But once again I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

15. #756 PsypherE, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I also believe in a lot of alternative therapies, Ayahuasca being one of many I would like to try!

At this point I just feel helpless and can't imagine what his family is dealing with emotionally, financially, and socially. My brother was speaking to his wife briefly and she is pretty depressed about the whole situation.

He was the type of dealer that all other dealers should try to be. He had a strict 'no minors' rule which i think says a lot about him!

It just feels so wrong that he is sitting in a cell somewhere with years hanging over his head for a completely victimless crime, that if anything betters the quality of life for a number of his clients! He was always willing to share his knowledge and would help anyone without question. He was the one who got me into outdoor growing and helped me figure out the basics of growing. Although we developed different styles he always respected the quality of my organic buds and started incorporating more organic elements to his old school chemical based methods to find a sweet spot.

I just wish there was something I could do to help him out but everything I can offer seems so miniscule compared to the charges and jail time he's facing! Its really a frustrating position.

One thing I have decided to do is join the Canadian liberal party who's leader openly advocates for cannabis legalisation, regulation, and taxation. I will be advocating strongly for them and hope they achieve a majority government in the next federal election. These policies NEED to change! Its NOT okay to lock up non-violent, good-intentioned people!

Anyways, I'm trying to find a positive here and will be putting all my frustrations towards legalisation efforts though volunteering and being politically active in the upcoming federal election as that is most I can do to find some semblance of true peace & justice in this country!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

16. My ladies
    PUYALLUP AREA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. How tall are they? I haven't had time to get photos of mine yet. Buds are starting to swell

19. Tallest one I'm guessing 6' 5 the other 2 about 4' X 4. very bushy.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app