True North And Free Guerilla Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GOLDENBOY, Jun 17, 2014.

1. I had to water mine. I also ph upped my water because I know one has lots of food but its not thriving like the rest. I figure its a ph problem

2. right, stuff works good so far for my slug issue. Just kinda makes my lush green plants look like shit.

Anyone else from michigan on this thread? Anyone heading to the high times medical cannabis cup this weekend in Clio? I'll be there if anyone wants to blaze a joint.

3. I'm from New England I have been told my plants won't last through the frost we get and I won't get much bud is this true there a little over 3 months old ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406168942.650481.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406168968.788297.jpg

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

4. Well that depends...did you do any research on the strains to see when they finish? If they take a long time to mature that is possible. What kind of plants are they and when is your first frost usually? I'm about 43 lattitude north and have harvested plants up until mid October just fine. Kinda depends on the year. Weather is unpredictable.

5. I think my first frost I around mid October maybe sooner I have no clue what they are bought an ounce of some awesome bud and found 2 seeds they both popped and now I'm here lol

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

6. Eh we"ll see then. I'm sure you will be fine. If it starts getting too cold towards the end and they are not done, you could always move them into a garage at night to keep the frost off till they are finished.

7. You should be okay! You should at least get something even if you have to chop it prematurely. Unless its a particularly fussy and long flowering sativa its should do alright for you!

I know in my area outdoor gets discredited as being bad or inferior compared to indoor but with the right strains and hard work they can surpass indoor in terms of quality and quantity even up north here.

Basically if she's getting the sun, water, food, and wind she will produce something. Hell even if you were missing the food she would probably still muster something (although maybe not much of any quality) from the nutes in the native soil.

Stick in there and prove em wrong!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

8. I totally agree. In my opinion, organic outdoor if done right can surpass any indoor quality. I personally am not too concerned with potency, I really mostly care about the smell and taste. I don't care if I have to take a couple extra tokes to get high as long as the taste is there. There's just something about organic and the spectrum of the sunlight that produces such different and more terpenes in the bud imo.

9. Im getting a little nervous that I might have root rot. My one plant isn't like the rest. It now seems to not be able to hold itself up from the roots. Maybe something hit it really hard but I to tie it up. And I've noticed the growth has slowed way down.

10. I've never had root rot. I've heard people say things about a weak 3% hydrogen peroxide flush to help root rot, but that seems hazardous to the good bacteria and fungi that we want in our soil so I personally wouldn't trust it. Maybe try some sort of microbe tea you could apply to kill the bad bacteria that's causing the rot?

11. I have no idea what to use... but ive read the h2o2 and yea I think it works best with salts

12. Thanks thats what i thought but a friend told me i was doing all this hardwork for nothing an needed some reassurance. they get plenty of sun there in a alpphalpha field so they get non stop sun I water em at least once a week even when it rains and I'm going all organic blood meal bone meal and kelp meal along with molasses once a week

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning......

13. I just researched a bit and there were answers in every direction. Some said h202 some said bleach, other said some stuff called subculture B and others said aqua shield. I agree with the people that said a good aerated compost tea. From what I understand it's mainly anaerobic bacteria that causes root rot, so I'd mix up a highly aerobic tea to try and balance things out

14. I haven't had time to look things up but thanks for that. I been drywalling all day and crack filling the babies room, I finally just had time to sit down.

15. I just read on another thread the guy was saying he was gonna kayak and plant that's an awesome fuckin idea you could cover a shit ton of miles and plant so many plants all close to water and because of that its all prob great soil I live in New England where there are a shit ton of rivers that shit just blew my mind lol what do you all think

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning......

16. Damn, this girl is getting big! Just shy of 7ft tall(including pot height)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406307841.663722.jpg
    The rest are not as impressive
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406307884.813776.jpg

17. Haha yea they are, but those two big ones are like super models, and the rest are little handicap girls with walkers. They're still beautiful but won't be as productive lol. I just wish I had enough property to have a proper garden with full sun. Those big ones spent the first half of the summer up by my house in full sun and the difference is immense.

18. I cant wait for them to start budding.

19. Me either man! I'm trying so hard not to think about my final weight I'm going to pull, but I can't help it. I'm just day dreaming at work about harvest day, I'm ready for summer to be over and fall to start