reds Yard Weedsmy First Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by RED BEARD, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait, so they are still in the HF? The ladies look good to me, good growth since you got them. I can't really see any signs of deficiencies on the top or bottom leaves. I wouldn't worry right now if I were you, since you have the super soil for them. My soil only lasted me the amount of time it said it would, your special mix should be able to get you thru a harvest w/o doing much except water. Maybe as an exception you'll have to supplement a strain or two, cause requirements are also strain dependent. The SLH I have hasn't shown a single sign of deficiency while the Cheese, Kush and Wonder Haze has all shown signs and I've had to up their feed in response. Same soil, roughly around the same time of transplant and conditions, etc... top dressing or even adding kelp meal never hurts tho, foliar or drench.. just adds more beneficials to your soil, going that route prevents possibilities of burns also. Im actually in the process of getting a worm farm together! Got my $50 bucks, going to grab a fully running worm bin next Sat at the farmers market around my area. Figured why buy compost if you can get the composted for an extra 30 bucks, long term investment is great and it helps reduce green waste and I turn trash into black gold. Win win in my book.

2. thanks bro a familiar heading behind advice is easier to swallow in my book thank you for the responses even in the middle of your own stuff you made time and I appreciate the selflessness In That!

smoke em if you've got em

3. I'll probably get tp'd into smarties this weekend coming up at least the two that aren't being grounded in the next month

4. A couple of c/u's 2 xxx's then 2 lankie Skywalker's the, runt shot up so quick...

Attached Files:

5. Nah aint nothing bro, I'm just relaxing til something comes up. Til then, lady and I are house hunting/house rent hunting lol. Your ladies look great up close man. lol the GDP's I have that took a while to put on some growth are lanky as shit too. They'll be happy when they get in the smarties bro, the cuttings i got from MrSilly about a month ago were around 5", avg about 1.5' with one thats around a foot maybe just a little less, that put on some weird ass growth. Think it was the one that was further into flower, and its turning into a bushy monster with crazy side growth. Smarties are dope, can't wait til i get some perlite and pans to set up a similar version to FENs SIP. Im really jealous you got soil mixed bro, lol wish i went that route instead of rushing it a little, but o well, gots to adapt is all.

6. oh ya also with TLO and super soils, since all the nutes are there, strain dependency will also dictate yield, internodal spacing, branching structure etc. So just cause you have a bad experience with your soil for a strain, it could be linked to genetics and not environmental. Analogically it would be like giving a baby thats genetically disposed to be short the same nutrition and environment and saying it will be just as tall as a baby from really tall parents that is growing the same exact way. It aint going to happen, and if it does, then thats a "mutation" that you might want as a breeder or just to keep as a mother cause its a bad ass fucking bitch so you hold her down as your main bitch ya dig, haha can you tell I'm mad medicated right now? If supplementing is really a concern, you can order some liquid kelp from Amazon for cheap. Throw it in your sprayer at a 1/4 or 1/2 strength and foliar feed 1x a week, maybe incorporate it with your IPM when you spray BT or spinosad or t/d later on with any organic non burn amendment 

7. #47 RED BEARD, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Not really so concerned anymore, I am following a proven formula and don't see what was viewed as a defish I am happy just didn't understand (give them nitrogen to enhanced growth)? But I also haven't seen this person on any of my subbed pages so I was just lookin for reassurance from a familiar source... thanks again bro and I'm glad to see they can't hold us down, just keep your thoughts +...

8. Thought I'd poke my nose in over here and see what was up.. Looks like you have things well in hand..

9. thanks brass,haven't updated in a while I will today, I appreciate the support

10. Sup bro?
    Gotta keep our own journals updated too! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 RED BEARD, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    thanks for stopping by but i got sick of clearing the cob webs and crickets soooo...I just post pics to you via text or if it strikes me I'll post pics on scgu...

Right on, you cant go wrong with your own worm farm brother! You need any help, guidence or any info, stop by my thread or pm me, ive been growin red worms a couple years now! :smoke:

I see you around a lot dude! Always positive good advice and positive vibes you bring to threads you frequent. Right on bro! I got dain bramage too :lol: lovin your motto lmao!

Amen dude, hard to find time to do all thats required innit?

Sfv subbed bro! Rated and here to stay!

13. Shit poke, now i gotta bring this journal back up...lve been waiting with the crickets...

14. Got some stuff in the works...so ill do a big update soon not sure what will change but im trying to get a bit more organized with my grow...thank you for the support guys!

15. Rofl, damnit pokesmot! I was quietly letting mine slip under the doormatt

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

16. On my way to your place now :smoke:

Gave all my likes to stanky though, so ill write you some IOUs! :smoking:

17. Ok, long overdue update wont be very pin point but from now on it will be more one on one as pics will be taken for specific updates so atm ive got some small plants i have a Chernobyl and a sour d that i will run out ive also got three smalls that i will be keeping as mothers mango,master and herojuana then i have two strawberry?,two gods gift, a champagne kush that is my veg atm under topled 100x3watt and big cfl multitube. Bulb in a 3x3x6.6 milliard tent... 1414520813165.jpg 1414520827743.jpg 1414520858904.jpg 1414520894087.jpg

18. I plan to run my moms for a short period in a box with the cfl and seed some wizards fire and sour flaming cookies by oz seeds in the tent under led by mars-hydro(topled) i will be getting a second 100x3watt to accompany the one i have i just have to run out my larger veggers and order my light beans should be here this week...

19. Nice update dude! Those sour ds oz seeds by chance? Ozzie is the fuckin man! Woot! :hello:

Thats a nice led setup, what you runnin?

20. Dem some perdy plants right dere. Mhm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.