The Official World Cup 2014 Thread - Brazil 2014

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Superjoint, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Twistedd, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    If you have cable and ESPN, you can download the watchESPN app. You just need your cable account into (email and password). That is what I've been using and I've had no problems.

If not, try this. 

http://www.firstrows.eu/soccer

2. thanks mate!

3. Did it actually work?

4. Germany!

Omega369

5. YEAH!

6. That's why I wear this jacket!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402964704.153205.jpg

Omega369

7. Are you at least wearing a Germany g-string? All real members wear those

Omega369

8. #29 Twistedweather, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Go mexico!     who will get the first touchdown???
    1.Who is your team?   USA

2.Who do you think will win it?  i dunno

3.Who is your dark horse?  the black stallion

4.who will win the golden boot?   Germany

5. and who are your semi-finalists?
         i dunno

9. What is going on with Spain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Crybaby ass motherfuckers yo , every game ive watched ive seen literally atleast 10 flops LITERALLY 10 fucking flops 

and if its within 10 minutes of the game ending , they fake injuries and just lay the fuck down for minutes because the clock keeps ticking ..

God these players are so fucking gay and weak its ridiculous .. Refs don't know what to call because 95% of the people fucking flop and bs calls so when someone really gets kicked in the fucking face the refs won't call it

11. I think Argentina might put in work in this field of final 16 .. I like betting on the Hispanic teams they usually do good ha. Columbia is doing a iight aswell but Germany might be a sleeper they score so many damn points .. Netherlands is up there too for the non Hispanic people

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Go Brasil !!!! We will win this thing

13. Im still optimistic, Italy will do us a favour and we will beat costa rica.

We just need to work on our passing, keep putting the ball in air making it 50/50 isnt going to do much, we need to play some Arsenal football and keep the ball on the ground, more movement and more quick passes to feet.

We all know what these boys can do theyre quality players, it just seems some of them try to hard to be the main man. Whenever we got possession everyone just legged it up the pitch hoping to score leaving a few to try and get the ball up, Barkley was one of the only ones to stop his runs and give support.
    And the ref was an absolute cunt, in the space of 1 minute there were 2 challenges, one on England and one on Uruguay, both identical, one was a foul and the other was a fair tackle, we were clearly playing against 12 men.

14. Argentina advances and wins on a miraculous goal from Lionel Messi . The dudes the truth ..

Now if they really do win or at least make it to the top 4 with the other teams I listed than I damn sure called it !! :laughing:

15. #36 Bluntzilla420, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm in between this thread & the official soccer thread.. but I watched the game today .. we (USA of course) played aggressive .. had a big of luck today tho it goalie played pretty well .. I think we should of got that win tho fuck extra time .. why give it in every game and how do u determine hoe much minutes to add .. if it was a minute less we would of one .. hell if it was less than 3 Seconds we would of won instead of draw.. The game was 2-1 why give extra time if it's not even tied up

17. As a Portugal fan, all I gotta say was what an incredible ball delivered by Ronaldo. Great finish to a game (hate to admit it) dominated by the US team.

This German coach is something special for USA, never seen a buzz like this since the women's team winning gold medals.

Today, huge games in Croatia vs Mexico, Chile vs Netherlands!!!

Oh no

19. BRAZIL GOT THERE ASS KICKED TODAY. 1-7 HOLY FUCKEN SHIT GERMANY FUCKED THEM RIGHT IN THE ASS!!!! DAMN BRAZIL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS. THEY WENT UP THAT ASS WITHOUT LOTION OR SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn this is a good world cup :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.