What To Use As A Bowl?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Kalashnikov95, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Yo okay so I need to make a bong but I can't leave the house. What are some common household things that I can use as a bowl/cone piece that isn't toxic when lit with a lighter? Fast reply needed, ty

2. Wrench socket :)

Sent from my ST21i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 StonedScholar, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Wrench socket is ace, also you can make one from aluminum foil if you want. Also if you're feeling a little cheap an apple pipe will do the job.

4. Apple pipe is the best, easy to make too, and it tastes good. 

5. You can get a small baby potato or anything that's the same consistency and carve out one end into a bowl, and make a hole through it, making sure it attaches to your bong air-tightly

6. Are all wrench sockets made from the same metal? 

Ive heard that smoking al-foil can lead to Parkinson's disease :\\

Ive been making apple pipes everyday and throwing them away after use. They smell too much for me to hide them somewhere. All the apples in the house are "mysteriously" disappearing by my hand, so I need an alternative :)

Do I carve the exact shape of a "bowl" (as in one you eat out of)? Or do I carve it so it has a piece of potato under it that I can wedge into whatever im smoking out of? ALSO what can I use as a downstem thats safe to light?

Thanks for the replies doods

7. Just eat the apple  :ey:

8. #8 StonedScholar, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    Smoking anything can lead to lung cancer, walking on the road can lead to being hit by a car, eating a ham sandwich can lead to death by choking....

I hope you see where this is going.

what's so mysterious about the apples disappearing? aren't they there for people to eat?
    or are they display apples or something?

10. A can is easy. Take a can and shape a place for the "bowl" take a push pin and make holes. And stab a carb on the side. Inhale through drinking hole.

11. #11 Tri-Polar, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    like @[member="IvGotMilk"] said, a potato or even if you cut out the top off an apple, poke a hole with a toothpick, and stab a pen tube to surround the hole, you could use that, a little tedious but works hreat for me :bongin:

12. carve out a baby carrot.

13. Door stopper.

14. Roll it up in a aluminum tube.  Yes PROLONGED exposure to aluminum gases is bad..  You will neither be getting the aluminum hot enough or for long enough to cause you to get parkinsons.  Yeah you do this for the next 50 years, you could have issues.  But I think Mommy and Daddy will let you out of the house by then.

15. Yah, a doorstop works amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Cut a piece of aluminium around a small coin, cut a slit half way through the middle (as if you were showing the radius of a circle) then just sort of shape it to form a cone and stick it in :)
    You'll hear a lot of bullshit about smoking from aluminium, you'll be fine.

17. yeah i chop any aluminum can to a 1 by 1 square and roll it into a cone, stick that into a pentube and youre good to go for a few weeks.
    sounds lame but it worked good for me when i was a pupster

18. Broken seashell with small hole in it. You can put the hole in the hole thing on the bong.

19. Make a quick whole pipe bowl out of tin foil Can be crushed and compreesed for easy throw away.