Creationist disproving Evolution In 3 Minutes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jun 16, 2014.

1. #41 Account_Banned283, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    Why would I think that you're a ''dick'' for letting me know that?

2. Idk haha like you thought I was insulting your sarcastic ability or something like that. Just being careful cause some people can get very touchy feely on this site.

3. please let god in your heart.. i dont wanna see you go bro :cry: ... ETERNAL FIRE ALLS OF YOUS!!! :laughing: ... on a real note i am christian, but yet a believe of science as well... could it be possible god created evolution...

"you just blew my ficking mind"

Attached Files:

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Even though I'm an athiest I don't think it's that farfetched that there is some sort of god like being who set in motion the Big Bang. The way I look at it, it is more rational that our universe has and will always exist than the existence of an all powerful being who created all the matter and energy. There's no proof of either of those concepts, so I'm gonna have to with what feels most logical based on my experiences in life. In order for there to have been some sort of creation, it would be only logical that something would have had to have created it and been all powerful to do so, hence the god like being. Since there is no proof of a god like being I choose not to accept the notion. Therefore since there is no good evidence for god which is required to create the universe, I believe that the universe has and will always exist. Meaning that there is no beginning or creation point for our universe. I recognize that this creates a lot of paradoxes and contradictions, but it seems to contradict itself less than the idea of a creator, at least in my mind. Ultimately, religion should not play a role in a scientific debate about evolution, which is based on observation and facts, not faith.

5. #45 leodicapario, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRnd-UugUg  ... we need morgan for this one guys...

6. This video actually cracked me up, and at the same time made me angry because he has reinforced stupid beliefs. He is an incubator spewer of nonsense, faulty logic, and monumental ignorance. 

If you don't believe evolution, you either don't understand it, or don't wish to.

There are a couple of things I find absolutely amusing about this guy and others like him.  The first is, it's really interesting how many non-scientists and uneducated people like to explain what science does or what it is.  They use it well and good in everyday life without thinking about it or questioning it, but when science can't substantiate their fantasies they quickly become pros that know all about how it works.  And the second is, our educational system is filled with cats like this, people that shun facts they disagree with or that are inconsistent with their "beliefs."  This is why American culture is so shallow, people here believe they are entitled to their own set of facts.

There are some people that think saying something is bad, good or true is just as credible as proving it.

:laughing:   ...Cut it off about this time....sounded just like my parents I can't believe some of the things they say to support the 'good book's' inerrant word.

9. You know what else these people like to do? Speak with an extra dose of conviction to sound persuading and intelligent.

Anyways, I guess sun goes up and down = order which means God. But wolves to dogs = not observed evolution LOL.

10. Come back when dogs grow wings.

Otherwise evolution is false because macro evolution is impossible!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Are you being serious or fecetious I can't tell?

12. yeah ive never seen a whale give birth to a zebra either so its all bullshit

Yup, because in their worlds conviction to one's cause trumps facts.

14. It's so sad the methods christians use to practically brainwash children. Using FEAR and GUILT to make them believe, and make them behave well. That is so backwards yet the majority of america is like this. "Hey you know what would be great? If we spent generations raising children in a shame based religious setting so that they are blind and ignorant enough to work their whole lives to support others, and never enjoy anything. Now I'm trying to bash the religion at all. I just hate the methods that christians will use to convert people, it is just taking advantage of ignorance and it's just as bad as the devil they fear. Again not bashing the religion, just stating my honest opinion on the way our society has been run.

15. its not "practically" brainwashing. It is brainwashing by definition.

I was one of those kids.

From the moment you are born it is pounded into your head that God is everywhere and is watching you. If you sin you go to hell. If you don't accept God you go to hell.

Then at the same time they demonize heretics (basically non Christians) without making you realize they are doing it.

Then you grow up with a dogma set in your brain like stone. This leads to cognitive dissonance.

I went to Sunday school and a Catholic private school for 1st tthrough 4th grade. I experienced this first hand.

But yea. Nail on the head. Fear mongering and brain washing

16. Totally agree, I just don't know as much because my parents were cool enough not to force religion on me. Never had to go to church or anything but I've seen enough to know how awful their tactics are. Fear and Brainwashing should not be the way someone is given or chooses their religion.

17. Lol that guy in the video is just... UGH.  How do these people make it to adulthood? :laughing:

18. Because we dont believe in social Darwinism and give aid to people who can't survive on their own

19. I remember seeing that video when it first came out. Shit had me laughing hard as fuck. Creationists are fuckin' ridiculous.

20. The scary part is there are a lot of them and they wield.political power...

I had a girl saying this shit.to me.once about how evolution is a lie, and how you can't just be a good person you need to accept.Jesus or go to hell....

Crazy fucking people