Creationist disproving Evolution In 3 Minutes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jun 16, 2014.

1. @[member="-13 Amp-"] so in other words, no idea wth he's talking about lol a simple look at talkorigins.org will show what fallacies are made and how we know what we know

2. #22 -13 Amp-, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    pretty much, its how all of these "disprove evolution" rants go...they just show that they don't understand science or terms of science...

they also like to talk about the 2nd law of thermodynamics and says it disproves evolution (because they also don't understand that either) so they also like to try and use science to try and discredit science...

3. @[member="-13 Amp-"] exactly, its so asinine. I mean I have no problem with a God guiding evolution...makes no sense to me if he's omnipotent but still..at least the Catholic Church accepting the science now

4. Evolution isn't a tornado.

5. They kinda just try to throw in buzzwords they don't understand because their core audience likes the message but doesn't understand it either.

I prefer bitching on message boards for my mental masturbation personally

6. he made no sense.

as a matter of fact, i washed my lucky red hat with white socks a few days ago.. and a brand new pink pair of socks emerged!

7. Uses science to discredit science **face palm**.

8. [​IMG]

9. doug heffernan has been increasingly unstable after he caught Carrie in bed with Deacon.

10. I was expecting this video for some reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ASzDDOaLyk

11. I knew he looked familiar

12. nahh the red hat makes it mandatory fred durst

13. Stopped at 0:43 lol. "You know why evolution isn't real? Because it wasn't observed!"
    No one observed this magical being in the sky create a planet in 7 days or magically pop humans into existence either, but apparently it's fact

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. woah, I never thought about it that way. Why aren't there tiny civilizations living in my unopened jars of peanut butter? 

15. #36 Uncle_Meat420, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    L

Dude....the guy in the video thinks evolution is "one man's theory" lol

he doesn't know shit about science just what he's heard

and you feel he is right? what happened to critical thought? Everything in that video can be ripped apart with critical thought

Oh don't worry creationist's make up special rules for themselves, they can believe on faith alone and it makes their beliefs 1000X more special than others when they do!

17. I was being sarcastic.

18. I'm not trying to be a dick but just letting you know I thought you were being sarcastic as well. I think I actually quoted you earlier thinking you were being serious.

19. Well-played.