Creationist disproving Evolution In 3 Minutes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Misty Mountain Hopper, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Some of you might have seen this video, i personally laughed throughout most of it upon how this guy is so ill informed and plain stupid. I just want to know sone of your reactions or faults you found with the video.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I like the name + avatar.

3. Walkin in the park just the other day baby. WHAT DID YA THINK I SAW? Lots of people sitting on the grass with flowers on their heads.

4. ^ Ditto. Good username. But no video.

5. its going around facebook. its some uniformed bs that speaks to the predisposed.

6. #7 4r5t6y7, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxBASNmg4AY

7. #8 Blimmer, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    to much faith to believe? coming from a believer of God. That one stupid sentence alone discredits his whole rant imo.

8. Rofl
    Couldn't even finish the video.
    The scary thing is that this Guy is for real... like... people are actually this retarded. Its a scary thought, that some people are incapable.of human level intelligence.

I swear we are devolving

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #10 Account_Banned283, Jun 16, 2014
    Yes, he made some very interesting points - I feel that he is probably right, but people won't admit it because of bias.

10. Joking?

This guy had to be hiding a fsm t-shirt under that jacket.

11. Please enlighten me with these interesting points. All my biased brain heard was a bunch of bullshit fallacies, but I guess I've been brainwashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 Account_Banned283, Jun 16, 2014
    The tornado in Oklahoma? The theory is garbage.

13. #14 nativetongues, Jun 16, 2014
    So you don't believe in evolution is that what you are saying? You are saying it is a garbage theory? I'm not asking rhetorically, I really just want to know exactly where you stand.

14. I am saying that the tornado in Oklahoma discredits evolution; what are you saying?

15. damn Fred Durst has let himself go...

here is a rebuttal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLzmoidR5M

he takes it point by point

16. #17 nativetongues, Jun 16, 2014
    I'm not saying anything. I was just trying to figure out if you actually believe that this bullshit disproves evolution in any way. You know what I take that back, I'm saying this video is horse shit and doesn't prove anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Basically he jus said that since a tornado didn't take car parts and create a completed car, that evolution isn't real...yeah...

18. Creationists.. they keep themselves mentally retarded.

19. That guy is funny.

Saw him on the news.

Guess everyone whos loud enough can be famous now.....

Courtney Stodden anyone :smoke: