Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety Disorder Caused By Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kobazz, Jun 16, 2014.

1. #21 the420grudge, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Benzos are evil to be honest. I take my meds everyday and I smoke when I want to with no ill effects. However, everyone is wired and chemically different so we will be affected differently by said chemicals. Sativa makes me anxious usually, so I smoke indicas instead to get the more relaxed feeling. My suggestion would be to go to your doctor for new meds and get off those Benzos. Just my 2 cents. I hope you start feeling better friend.

2. Yeah buddy just taper off of it and try something else. Peroxitine works very well for me. It's a generic of Paxil.

3. Hi everyone. I am BobBoyd or you can call me "Boyd" as other calls me. Hmmm anyway I read this conversation regarding anxiety due to smoking marijuana. Honestly, I am also a victim of smoking marijuana. it's been 3 years on suffering of anxiety and depressions while im smoking it. Well as others feeling it makes me Happy at first but suddenly it falls me down like a crazy man. Because of this my girlfriend "My Life" left me. It breaks my heart and my world is down. I'm look likes non-sense man and no one can love and trust me forever. My parents also push me away so that I don't have any person to hold on. But instead of thinking for the better, i'd continue to smoke and try other substance and learn to drink alcohol which makes me bad because it brings me to hell. Ooooh! make me sick! ... approaching other people is so difficult. No one wants to talk to me. My money lost and disappeared. Until Sarah came to my life. The girl who try to approach me and help me to become better. My heart falls to her because she did not scare at me and she talk to me gently although I am an addict. She helps me to get clean and free. She build me as a new person. Helping me to all my needs is too appreciated. Always helping me to go to rehab center for my treatment and detox. Thanks to her for making my life for a new beginning :) Thanks for reading my story of life. I hope anyone here inspired. Have a good day! 

Thanks Gemstoner  :yay:  Yes I agree on you. I found someone who can I lean on. She's very smart girl and she knows what she's need to do when I become high ...  :bolt: My doctor told me the reason why I have reduced resistance to common illnesses (colds, bronchitis, etc.) :eek: , Suppression of the immune system :eek: , Increase of abnormally structured cells in the body :eek: , reduction of male sex hormones :confused_2: , rapid destruction of lung fibers and lesions (injuries) to the brain could be permanent :eek: , reduced sexual capacity :eek: , study difficulties: reduced ability to learn and retain information :eek: , apathy  :eek: , drowsiness, lack of motivation :confused_2: , rersonality and mood changes :cry: , Inability to understand things clearly  :cry: these was the long term effects of cannabis for me.  :cry: ... RSO?

5. The problem is you haven't fixed your issues you've only masked them with drugs and weed. I smoked marijuana to help my depression as well and it only got worse after a while because I never fixed anything and was just escaping for a little while. Mental disorders like anxiety, while very real and not simply for the over dramatic, are just that...mental. If you can live with a negative frame of mind you can live with a positive one. But the main thing to remember is you need to do the work yourself to get over your anxiety and understand there is no hope any amount of mind altering substances will make things better however it is true they will help you.

6. and I would recommend not making your depression and anxiety worse by putting poison in your body. SSRIs cannot be shown to perform better than sugar pills in most clinical trials.

the most scientifically verified and effective way to treat anxiety is with counseling. particularly CBT or cognitive-behavioral therapy; it is very effective at treating mental illnesses and your life is just so much better when you have a deep understanding of your brain and how your mind works.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app